Thoughtless ACAAN

Do you think all hypnosis is just playing along?

• Total voters
Jun 21, 2016
Hi everyone...

I wrote a book called Thoughtless ACAAN. I want to sell it but I don't know where to go. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
I self published a pamphlet of mine on Amazon self publishing. At one point you could publish books on the Marketplace here on Theory11 I don't believe you can anymore. Of course you can try publishing with Penguin Magic or Murphy's Magic but there are difficulties with any route you take.

Reactions: ryanshaw957
Jun 21, 2016
I self published a pamphlet of mine on Amazon self publishing. At one point you could publish books on the Marketplace here on Theory11 I don't believe you can anymore. Of course you can try publishing with Penguin Magic or Murphy's Magic but there are difficulties with any route you take.
Yes I'll check that out with Amazon. That's pretty cool. It's a shame so many sites require videos to consider a product. Oh well I'll keep trying!

CWhite

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2016
Andrew Mayne, I think, wrote an essay online about being your own publisher and how to start out as a writer.

Reactions: Josh Burch

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
You can self-publish or send it to a reputable dealer. I published mine through E.

What does the poll have to do with this?

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
If you're curious why not just study hypnosis? Resources are widely available.

The correct answer is "No" by the way. While some stage hypnosis does break down to social compliance, recent experiments have shown the existence of an altered state of mind in a hypnotic trance as tracked by eye movements.

Reactions: The Magic X
Jun 21, 2016
If you're curious why not just study hypnosis? Resources are widely available.

The correct answer is "No" by the way. While some stage hypnosis does break down to social compliance, recent experiments have shown the existence of an altered state of mind in a hypnotic trance as tracked by eye movements.
Really? That is awesome... I'm going to have to research it more. I guess I'm scared of looking like a fool at the beginning lol

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
We're performers. Sometimes we will look like fools. The trick is not to care and just move past it.

I recommend starting with Reality is Plastic by Anthony Jacquin. It is a low-cost investment which gives you the basic foundation of impromptu hypnosis. Although I don't remember it going very deep into theory, that's ok - it teaches you everything you need to start using hypnosis. Once you've done it a few times and gotten real success you'll understand the reality of hypnosis as well. From that point there are a TON of resources you can go through depending on what you want to spend.

Jun 21, 2016
I love that title: "Reality is Plastic". I'm definitely going to check it out. It sounds so exciting! Are you a hypnotist?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results