Tinychat.com

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
Count me in. Just need to know when this is going to be started. We have a problem with the time zone thing some people in the chatroom can tell Mike their time zone and try to come up with a scheldue.

Sep 6, 2009
Cincinnati
I think tally-ho is a stupid name for a chat room :p. Not everyone loves and uses Tally-ho cards.

I think it should be tinychat.com/unitedmagicians or something.

Viet's tinychat.com/cards is great, I'm on there a lot, and so are many others.

Apr 5, 2009
Illinois
its called tally-ho because we use mainly use a members chatroom, a member of t11 screename 'tally-ho"

there is another one called talkmagic i've been there a few times.

I think we should use Tally-Ho's room. Most of us are used to it being that, i even have it in my favourites on Chrome. All that "unitedmagicians" stuff is kind of a new age type of deal which really does not reflect the chat being a place where i teach people to say "dayum".

Tally-ho going once!

Mikk.

You people need to stop trying to kill the tally-ho legend. We don't need a million chatrooms just because everyone wants to run their own chat. And everyone's already using Tally-ho, why make things complicated?

Anyway, I'm totally in for scheduled chats. Let's do it!

Mike.Hankins

creator / <a href="http://www.theory11.com/tricks/
Nov 21, 2009
Sacramento, Cali
Ok guys...so far seems like we would have a decent amout of peeps toale this work.
I did in fact create a chat room: '/CHSD'. No need to log in there now for chat because this is what we will use for the organized meetings. /tally-ho remains the place to go to chat it up whenever you wanna. Myself and Shane Black have been coming on there regularly and it's been a good time.
The next thing I need to know is times that could work for everyone. So I don't need just one time. Something like: 8pm-12:30am. So that way a medium time can be found and used.
I think this will be a good time. Also, PM me with ideas for discussion as well. I want your feedback as to what we wanna talk/learn about.
Ok...time for a bowl of Cookie Crisps!

Mike

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
I'm on the east coast, I'm busy some Tuesday nights (indoor soccer league...gotta watch my girlish figure) and that's about it. Nighttime is better.

so ...6-1am EST.
(though the later it is the more in trouble I get with my girlfriend, just so you know)

Nov 8, 2009
could someone please briefly explan how to use tinychat?

Do you only need a webcam and mike, because ive seen this go on for quite a long time and have wanted to be a part of it...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results