TnR by Mathieu Bich

Kaj

Jul 7, 2010
I have also been thinking about Bich's effect. How to perform it to someone live. I've never done it because I've been afraid that someone will get blown away and will ask to see the card (which isn't great). Someone might even try taking it. I just hate having people like that around me.
Happened to me once when performing the Tarantula where the spectator jumped up from the couch and almost attacked me so I paniced and it screwed everything up.

Never been much of a TnR effect kind of guy since I don't like to hurt my lovely cards :p

Jun 10, 2010
Regarding the TnR gimmick...

Few questions on it, thinking of buying it..
So here they are:

1) Is it cheap to make?
2) Is it easy to make (skill-wise and time-wise)?
3) Is it durable and can it be used for more than a few performances without requiring making another gimmick?

Jun 20, 2009
near paris
Regarding the TnR gimmick...

Few questions on it, thinking of buying it..
So here they are:

1) Is it cheap to make?
2) Is it easy to make (skill-wise and time-wise)?
3) Is it durable and can it be used for more than a few performances without requiring making another gimmick?

1)cheap ? yes but you have to buy at least one item, the others , i think you already have them
2)easy? not easy, not hard, but too long and not practical at all, also there is a noise problem with the gimmick when you have to use it
3)one gimmick one performance
it's not for real world performance, it's more for david copperfield's tv special (a la torn asunder, if you don't know this , check out on youtube)
believe me, the torn and restored card is my favorite plot, i almost got them all
just learn guy hollingworth's reformation
this is the real deal (and not hard to do)

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results