TnR Easter Egg

C

clarrus

I just got the DVD and I can't find any easter eggs on it like the other ones. Anybody know if there is one on this?

C

clarrus

Well it doesn't hurt asking the staff for a hint. I don't own it so I wouldn't know sorry.

-RA69

actually i think i sorta cramped my finger typing this stuff so it hurt a little. I want my mommy.........

Sep 1, 2007
I found one... if you play it backwards, there's a really good recipe for home-made southern-style tamales and salsa!

C

clarrus

When jack Baeur was a kid during easter, he interogated his parents until they revealed the location of every hidden easter egg.

PhilTheMagician

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
An Easter Egg is an extra hidden on the disc. It is either inaccessible through the regular DVD menu, or you have to do something in order for it to show up. Often times is it extra footage, bloopers, or possibly an extra effect, as seen in the DisTortion DVD.

//David.Misner::

What's the effect? I've seen the Distortion DVD but couldn't find anything hidden....unless you're talking about Michael Ammar's trick that is a bonus advertised on the DVD....if that's the case, then that's not an easter egg.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results