torn or torn too

Maxcode

Elite Member
Jan 27, 2015
Hi I already know the method for torn but was never actullay tought how to do it on the other hand I need some help thank you

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
If you need help with Torn I'd purchase the effect. Danny Garcia is worth it! Torn Too is just a corner tear and restoration where torn is a piece by piece restoration. It depends on what you want to do.

Jan 17, 2015
Torn Too is actually demonstrated in Torn - Torn is quite good, but isn't for me because I don't use bicycles that much and although it's visual, the backs of my cards with giveaway the effect. I could tweak it but am now using Torched and Restored.

Torn is quite good, I heard quite a bit of bad things about Torn Too though...if you want to do a trick with the corner of the cards you could try Angle Z by Daniel Madison (Jay Sankey on his Hardcore DVD teaches the bare bones version of this).
Okay, enough blabbering, basically Torn is a good stand-up visual trick, can be examined and signed, but is a bit touchy on angles so the audience can't be too close or surrounded. It isn't that hard but one slip could screw you up.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results