Tricks ideas

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
Hello everyone!

I hope you are having a great week! I wanted to ask you some ideas for a project... See I was made ambassador of a very popular mexican Sauce brand... and I was hired for a project where I have to do some magic with their products (attached picture). The project is about street magic like demostrating the products to people with magic.

I already have done some tricks, like a quick chop cup, levitating chip with sauce, appearing jar of sauce. I have some ideas to extend the tricks like take out a sauce jar from a catalog, an extended cups and balls with jars appearing at the end, transform a catalog to a product... but I would like to hear some ideas and I promise to show you if I use them in the project :)

Anything goes as long as is Instagram material, very visual and gets good reactions... we can combine with other tricks and accesories like flash paper and so and so

Attachments

• 442507538_451727120868202_5683838113230308647_n.jpg
    442507538_451727120868202_5683838113230308647_n.jpg
    290.1 KB · Views: 51
Mar 17, 2020
For the hot sauce, the flaming hot you could get a chili pepper and light the stem on fire and throw the chili pepper into the bottle, vanishing the chili pepper.
The method would be the stem of the chili pepper would be covered in red flash paper or whatever color stem you could use white paper and nontoxic marker to color the flash paper to match the color of the chili pepper stem, it would be twisted fairly tightly and you could then use that as a “shell” for the stem….have them hold the bottle, a little bit of misdirection and you could ditch the chili pepper. Keep it pinched between your index finger and your thumb. It looks like in your hand is the chili pepper with the stem, sticking out the stem on fire and throw it at the bottle, vanishing the chili pepper .
If you had multiple performances, you could make up a dozen of these shells to use in performance. Hope this helps. And good luck.

Reactions: Luis Vega
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results