True Astonishment Tricks?

Does anyone have any videos of themselves performing tricks from TA? I just wanna get a feel for the types of tricks on the DVD set.

The preview they released sucks, it doesn't even show the true beauty of this project. I watched the tricks performance in the set, I sat there and speechless. It's beautiful, there are no words other than "True Astonishment" can describe this project. Get it b4 it sold out.

Sep 12, 2007
Normandy, FRANCE
I completely disagree with what has just been said. On the contrary, I found the preview amazing, because that is just what magic is about : astonishment. You see people scream, drop their jaws in disbelief, people that can do nothing but laugh, not because it's funny, but because that's the only response their body can give to smth so inexplicable.

It's nice to see for once not only what you're about to learn, but also how it will affect people.

Just my opinion though

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
It's because people nowadays are so trick-orientated. All they want to know about is the tricks, how easy they are, whether they're impromptu, and whether they're "hard-hitting". Few people care about astonishment. They just want to know whether they'll get "Oh my God" screams.

D

Deleted member 2755

Well the preview served its purpose well. I don't think it was meant to show much of the magic because the set is meant for people to discover as they watch it. Even the official trick descriptions are very secretive and don't say what some of the effects are or their endings. ;) The preview shows the reactions, gets people excited, and gets sales. Of course, this would had sold well without the previews. Its Paul Harris! Woohoo! Can't wait to order mine this weekend. Thank you 10% off Penguin discount code. :D

-Doug

Jan 26, 2008
Sweden
The preview does not suck, the reason is probably because allot of the effects are quit long and not just a quick trick so they would make no sense.

If your going to do a video of the effects, please do it infront of an audience and not your web cam, the material on TA is not web cam material, it is material that needs a real audience to really show its strength.

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
The preview does not suck, the reason is probably because allot of the effects are quit long and not just a quick trick so they would make no sense.

If your going to do a video of the effects, please do it infront of an audience and not your web cam, the material on TA is not web cam material, it is material that needs a real audience to really show its strength.

Quoted for truth.

Feb 9, 2008
BUFFALO, NY
Just so everyone knows, I performed Angel Cake last nite 3 times and everyone told me it was the greatest thing they've ever seen. I perform 4 days a week at 2 country clubs and 2 bars/restaurants so I'll have more chances of experimenting. I also performed Backlash 2, which is incredible. No words can describe the reactions I got! Thankyou Paul Harris!!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results