Uncut Smoke and Mirrors v5

Oct 20, 2009
What did everyone else think of the uncut smoke and mirrors?? Was everyone satisfied?? I personally love my sheet. It was much better than the poster of cards i ordered off of amazon that didn't have a back or a finish. Thank you Dan and Dave for personally signing each sheet. ]

atinfinity

Elite Member
Dec 5, 2010
I bought one that was released from T11. I haven't personally received mine yet, but I can't wait!

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
What are you guys doing with it? I don't get why people want them, other than framing and putting on a wall but there is much nicer things to hang on walls in my opinion.

Aug 6, 2008
What are you guys doing with it? I don't get why people want them, other than framing and putting on a wall but there is much nicer things to hang on walls in my opinion.

this was my first uncut sheet. I dont know why I got it I could of gotten some actual magic material. But I actually got one because I always saw them and they looked pretty cool. Im going to hang it in my room.

Sean.Cinco

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Orlando, FL
www.seancinco.com
I just got my sheet in the mail. My tube had a dent on it and I hoped that it didn't damage the cards, but it did. There are 3 spots on the sheet that got damaged while the package was in transit. Though it's not T11's fault that the USPS is clumsy and careless with their packages, it still sucks. =(

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results