Unfair treatment in E's forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy aneurysm, Batman!

Andy, I think you need a blog. Please don't call it a magic blog. You've proven you're completely incapable of having a conversation about magic.

You keep telling everyone to stay on topic, but the topic is "Unfair treatment in E's forum", and I don't think anyone gives a damn. The only reason there have been so many posts is because humans LOVE drama. I mean it's headline news when Britney Spears shaves her hair off!

You have tarnished your reputation as a magician and I don't think you can ever fix that. If you ever decide to seriously sell your effects, I would do so under a pseudonym.

P.S. I can't believe after 10 pages I was still able to reply. Should've been locked a LONG time ago.

Oct 6, 2007
if AndyAce spent as much time writing a book as he does commenting and reading lengthy posts on the 385923325 magic forums hes on, he would be able to write a saga that is longer than Lord of the Rings, Wheels of Time, Encyclopedia Britannica, Harry Potter, etc. combined, times a million. For the love of magic, close this thread, please.

HAHA! man thats funny, but seriously Andy, like a lot of other people said Im going to make it simple. Even IF Ellusionist banned you for no reason at all THEY CAN DO THAT! yeah its a messed up system and everyone has read your posts and understand what you are saying but you know what? This is life and life is not fair. You will NOT get an apology and you will NOT get your justice. You just have to understand that that is the system and like it or not you cant do anything about it except express your thoughts and opinons like you have time and time again. There are a lot of unjust and unfair things going on in the world right now, we can complain about them but the bottom line is you really cant do anything about them, you have to conform to the "system" at one point or another so beating a dead horse gets you know where. I understand your points as im sure everyone else does but you will NOT I repeat will NOT get the justice that you want. That is just the way it goes man. So seriously understand it will get you no where and move on beacuse you will stress yourself out worrining about things that you will not get a resolution to. If this is the case for E just accept that they are jerks and there will ALWAYS be jerks in the world and move on you cant change who doesent want to be changed and you cant get someone to apologize if they dont want to apologize. Again, everyone understands your point and will take this into consideration So just understand thats life, like it or not.
sorry man =/

Sep 1, 2007
UK
Whoa... this has become pretty heated lol

Last time I checked it was like 3 pages... now there's this and then a topic on the cafe' which has been locked lol

I understand both points of views...

Many times have I told Ace to not keep bringing up his CIB etc, and he does slyly put his CIB out there with questions covering the true intent...

But then at the same time, ive seen Ace get attacked for no apparent reason, and though I don't know all the ins and outs of this, it wouldn't be nice to have everyone gang up and be offensive and then be banned while those who were offensive were not.

But as only those who were there really know I can't be on a side so to speak, but this is getting pretty out of hand lol

Oct 10, 2007
Normally I would ask the mods to delete the off topic and offending posts. But this time I hope they can be here so that people can see them.

Those guys are helping me prove my point.

To the mods: Sorry if I'm asking for too much here. If you think these posts make the forum look bad, you can delete them.

But I hope you can have a back up file of something. We need evidence of their behavior here.

To the rest: You all can continue bashing and making me look bad. Do whatever you want. This is the internet and there is nothing I can do to stop you guys.

I hope you guys have fun here and enjoyed bashing me. Your posts are indeed very entertaining.

I wish you guys good luck.

I have tried my best to warn other people. My job is done.

Yes, I might not find justice here. But 'm not going to fight for it now.

Cos, I have already found it.

Hope this forum will find it too.

Peace.

Ace

Aug 31, 2007
One witness that read the thread in its entirety is better than a million opinions based on half truths.

My conclusions:
- He did not instigate the argument (this is not the same as contributing to the argument)
- The original poster (Irishghost) responded negatively to his request
- THEN Ace85 started to defend his CIB and relentlessly discussing it
- Thread locked
- Ace85 insists on continuing complaining about something that won't be changed
- It's Ellusionist's house, they can do whatever they want
- No, not everyone agrees with Ellusionist's policies, but they do have the common sense to avoid going to some place they disagree with

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 16, 2007
Kent, WA state
T
None of you dare to answer the questions.

Stop hiding. Stop trying to burry the truth.

Answer me, Matthew Mello, DID you post offensive comments against me in that thread? Put you hand on YOUR HEART and answer it! Don't ignore the question!

Brodgers, DID you started the fire in that thread? Put you hand on YOUR HEART and answer it! Don't ignore the question!

Ellusionist, show the poll thread!

What are you so afraid of?

No one is burying the truth, everyone just stopped caring about you whining all over the place. And the fact that you keep blabbering 'i swear or i'll die a horrible death, blah blah blah' is just a testament to the fact that you're just seeking attention.

You are one person, NOTHING you will do will affect the amount of traffic that goes to the Ellusionist site. Only thing you WILL affect is the amount of people that immediately read over any post you ever make on any site because of the ongoing garbage you keep spewing out.

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
I have a little to say,
I have no problems with Andy, i have no dis-respect for him. I am not involved in any prior incident with him, nor i have seen this incident that he speaks of, but there is one point i would like to make. This is a Magic forum. We are here to talk and share everything we know about this great art with others who enjoy it. This is not a place for complaining about how you get treated anyplace else. I do not complain here about the guy who cut me off while driving yesterday. Andy i respect you, and see your argument, this is just not the place to speak about it.

Sorry,
-BRad

Sep 2, 2007
Guys,

I'm closing this thread, due to requests from other members and, most disappointing, the unprofessional conduct, whereby some members bashed other members, their ideas and opinions.

Always remember to be cognizant of other members, their feelings, and beliefs. Further, let's keep the criticism to a constructive, respectful, and helpful manner, for there is no need to bash other members, other sites, et al.

Thank You.

JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results