Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 29, 2007
Forum Floors
*Internet Police*Internet Police*Internet Police*Internet Police*

This man is loitering.

Lock him up and hose him down.

This is not magic.
Where did all the serious discussions on magic go?

Looks like I will have to exit this forum too.
I will not tolerate this.

I want magic discussions, not continuous bickering.

Andy, grow up.

Sep 4, 2007
Somebody call the whambulance :)
Jim, your post was the funniest I've seen since anyone of AndyAce's posts which occur at a rapid rate of 32 per minute on 19 different forums, just today.

Oct 10, 2007
The only thing you guys know how to do is to post off topic comments and make personal attacks.

None of you dare to answer the questions.

Stop hiding. Stop trying to burry the truth.

I can expect you guys to keep on attacking me and post of topic comments. I can see them coming.

Answer me, Matthew Mello, DID you post offensive comments against me in that thread? Put you hand on YOUR HEART and answer it! Don't ignore the question!

Brodgers, DID you started the fire in that thread? Put you hand on YOUR HEART and answer it! Don't ignore the question!

Ellusionist, show the poll thread!

What are you so afraid of?

Ashrei

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
TheInfomer, do not leave just because one person is bringing chaos to the place... Hopefully it will settle down...

AndyAce, I may not have a better idea, but obviously, yours isn't all that effective either... Plus clearly, majority here do not want this problem being brought up here, so I suggest that you take it else where, where people will actually care and listen.

Oct 10, 2007
TheInfomer, do not leave just because one person is bringing chaos to the place... Hopefully it will settle down...

I'm not capable of starting chaos. They are the ones that are great at bringing chaos.

AndyAce, I may not have a better idea, but obviously, yours isn't all that effective either... Plus clearly, majority here do not want this problem being brought up here, so I suggest that you take it else where, where people will actually care and listen.

I see your point

I can see people like Jim acting like kids here, trying to post funny pictures in a serious topic. (no offence)

Others just keep going off topic and attack me.

Aug 31, 2007
Chainzero READ the poll thread before it was deleted. He is the living proof. That would never change as long as he is still alive.

Go read his post.

No, they are deleting the evidence against them.

Answer me, Matthew Mello, DID you post offensive comments against me in that thread? Put you hand on YOUR HEART and answer it! Don't ignore the question!

Brodgers, DID you started the fire in that thread? Put you hand on YOUR HEART and answer it! Don't ignore the question!

What are you so afraid of?

Congratulations Andy...I might as well back out now with you ONE WITNESS(advertising for Mr. Asher here).

Do you not realize that MANY of these people HAVE read your posts on Ellusionist and agree with me. Because one person agrees...that is your leg to stand on?

I will answer your question because I honestly don't care...yes...I believe I called you a 3 month old...and maybe an idiot...I don't really care to remember. But, to my defense...you were acting the part of both VERY WELL. OOOPS...I did it again. (Advertising for Britney there haha...I dont listen to Britney...don't patronize me haha)

Matthew Mello

Sep 25, 2007
If I personally attack you Andy, will this thread finally get closed? I might just do that and take a 30 day ban. You know, take one for the team. PLEASE CLOSE THIS. Oh, and jim... I laughed REALLY hard.

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
A. This Is theory 11 not ellusionist. We cant really help you here.
B. You need to speak to John or RJ about this.
C. Maybe if you followed the rules..
D. THis is a waste of space, If you dont like the forums. Here is a solution, Dont go anymore. Its internet, Its not like you know everyone personally.

~Jordan

Aug 31, 2007
A. This Is theory 11 not ellusionist. We cant really help you here.
B. You need to speak to John or RJ about this.
C. Maybe if you followed the rules..
D. THis is a waste of space, If you dont like the forums. Here is a solution, Dont go anymore. Its internet, Its not like you know everyone personally.

~Jordan

NNNOOOOOO.....DONT TELL HIM TO GO..HE'LL COME BACK THREE FOLD.

Hahahahaha. At least that is what happened when I kindly requested that he left the E CIB forum. I then resorted to name calling when he continued on.

Matthew Mello

Sep 4, 2007
Can somebody please fedex this child a beach towel to wipe away all the tears?

I would, but my stomach hurts from laughing at AndyAce's posts so much.

Sep 28, 2007
You are what you act.

Stop acting like a baby, Andy.

It's killing me to watch a 22 year act sooo wacked.

Maybe people being STRAIGHT with you is best.
Instead of pretending.

I'll be straight up too.
Your CIB is not convincing.
It doesn't look magical to me at all.
It's obvious what you are doing.
It needs serious work.

Now are you gonna tortue us AGAIN with more pics?
and links to the freakin youtube video?

Because to do so would be NUTS...CRAZY...IDIOTIC.

Get a grip.
Get balanceed.

Breath In, Breath out!

Zen.

Sep 4, 2007
Alright quick poll:
If you had a nickel for every idiotic post AndyAce has posted on any forum in the past 2 weeks, how many times would be able to perform Bullet or Factory Sealed with a different nickel:

a. 1 million
b. 2 million
c. 5 million
d. 10 million
e. 1 billion

Round to the nearest number. Thanks! My answer is letter e.

Oct 10, 2007
Also another thing, you guys arent being to terribly nice either.
Knock it off.

~Jordan

Thank you

I'll just ignore them and wait for an answer from E.

They can continue to act like i**** if they want.

Normally I would ask the mods to delete the off topic and offending posts. But this time I hope they can be here so that people can see them.

Those guys are helping me prove my point.

Ace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results