Unfair treatment in E's forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't ask the proof from me. Ask it from them.

No Andy...

YOU ask it from them.

This is not a problem for E users or T-11 users.
There have been countless requests for you to sort out your own problems.
And you've ignored them all.

RJ has stated that you had a chance to redeem yourself (whether you were right in the first place or not) and you didn't bother did you? Therefore you now have a permanent ban. Way to go...good for you.

If you really want to sort this out you should get in touch with E by calling them up, explain the situation and no doubt they'll pass the message on to RJ. Only YOU and HE can sort out your problem, and you can get the ball rolling by acting like a bloody adult and trying to rectify your situation in a professional manner.

Trying to start a turf war on one forum or another is only going to get you support from people that hate Ellusionist, NOT from any people on any forum that are there to discuss magic and help out fellow magicians. And whether that ends up being a lot of people or a few, it makes no difference...none of it is going to help the situation you are either in or think you are in.

Seriously mate, you need to calm down before you not only alienate yourself before your peers, but also have some sort of physical or mental breakdown. None of this is really worth it. You have a product. You believe in it. Just go about selling it in the correct manner and stop all this bollocks.

This person doesn't like your effect, that person doesn't like it, everyone's trying to stop you from releasing it...

Grow up dude...

Rabid

Oct 10, 2007
Yes the proof is your behavior sounds a bit how should i say...neurotic as someone described.

Can't say i disagree with that.

There is the full scoop i found on the cafe.

Yes, go on. Keep calling me names.

That is what happened on the E's forum.

Try not to go topic. That is not the proof I'm asking for.

For the last time, show people the undeleted poll thread.

If you did nothing wrong, you don't have to hide.

Can you hear how loud the silence is?

Oct 10, 2007
No Andy...

YOU ask it from them.

That is what I'm doing now.

RJ has stated that you had a chance to redeem yourself (whether you were right in the first place or not) and you didn't bother did you? Therefore you now have a permanent ban. Way to go...good for you

First of all, I did tried to contact them but did not get any replies.

And your logic is flawed.

I don't deserve the ban from the very beginning. That won't change even if I post the incident here.

Seriously mate, you need to calm down before you not only alienate yourself before your peers, but also have some sort of physical or mental breakdown. None of this is really worth it. You have a product. You believe in it. Just go about selling it in the correct manner and stop all this bollocks.

This person doesn't like your effect, that person doesn't like it, everyone's trying to stop you from releasing it...

You should know that I'm not trying to sell my *** there.

Someone mentioned my ***on the E's forum. As expected, E's member just bash the hell out of it. I'm tired of that whole thread and I just left the whole thread. Other *** creators did the same thing. That whole topic just went dead for the past few months. I did not go back to that topic again.

Actually people are asking me to release my *** when they first see a demo video of it, that is why I released them. If you want the link I can send them to you.

OK enough discussion of my ***. THis is not about my *** at all.

If Ellusionist give me a public apology and lift the ban, this thing will be over.

It would be fair to ban the real trouble makers.

Or they can show people the poll thread. Let people decide.

Once again, stop hiding. You cannot hide forever.

Sep 25, 2007
This thread alone shows why you were eventually banned... I cant believe it just keeps going... 7 freaking pages? seriously? MOD why has thou forsaken me? Please close this.

That wasn't meant to be blasphemes... I wrote it and then found it really funny. I am a Christian and God has a sense of humor too.

Oct 10, 2007
To be fair, I think everyone that has read this thread can't wait til' your banned.

LOCK THIS THREAD PLEASE

To the Mods: I hope you would not close down this thread. I believe that this forum believe in the freedom of speech. When we see that there is a problem, we will discuss the problem and find a solution. We don’t act like an ostrich, buried our head in the soil and pretend nothing has happened.

Something happened. And if there is no closure to this incident, the same problem will surface again.

Banning the victim is not the way to solve problem.

I don’t think this forum believes in Totalitarianism. I hope this forum believes in free speech and justice. Please let the discussion goes on. If possible, have a solution to this problem.

I believe in the theory 11 forum.

Thank you.

Good God....

You NEVER learn, do you?

I, like so many others am so bored of this rubbish.

Deleted and closed threads at The Cafe, at Ellusionist, more n' likely soon here as well...just when are you going to realise that the cause of all your problems is you?

Jeez, you can't even read my post without mis-reading it....

I'm out of this.

I seriously hope that one day you see sense.

Rabid Out

Oct 10, 2007
Seriously..listen to EVERYONE!!!

Your health is at risk.

Be Magi not mental...

Just look at you....

Sorry to disappoint you but there is nothing wrong with my mental health.

Deleted and closed threads at The Cafe, at Ellusionist, more n' likely soon here as well...just when are you going to realise that the cause of all your problems is you?

I'm not the reason for the closed threads.

Did you even read my first post?

Here is what happened again.

An E’s member hairyhaggler mentioned that he wanted to know more information about the E’s CTB before buying them. Another member Dai Hard said that he also want to know more before paying money for the effects. Nothing happened to this 2 people.

Ace85 (that is me) said that I agree with hairyhaggler and Dai Hard. I would like to know what the CTBs can accomplish before buying them. And I got bashed, when I was just echoing the concerns of the other 2 members.

Brodger post a message asking to ban me and said that I’m a “crazy nut”. Hiphopperco came in and said my CTB was an eyesore (Note that I did not even mentioned about my CTB in that thread). The chain effect follows and they just keep bashing me.

What did I do wrong there? I’m asking the same thing as hairyhaggler and Dai Hard. How come I’m the one that gets bashed?

I have no choice but to defend myself. Finally, everything is peaceful again.

But Matt, the creator of Bullet came back and started the fire again, asking me to “GET OUT”

The thread was finally closed.

A few hours later, I discovered my account was banned.

I noticed that people who posted offensive comments (like Brodgers, Irishghost, hiphopperco etc) are not banned.

Am I the only one here that sees that there is some problem with the E's forum?

Oct 10, 2007
DAWG!!!

Enough..You sound crazy...for real.

Zip it!

Cool down...you are the one that sound like you need some help

If you think this thread is "crazy" just leave it alone.

If you have nothing to contribute, just leave this thread alone.

If you want to make more personal attacks, go somewhere else. Maybe go to "the other forum" They encourage such behavior there anyway.

Please, Ellusionist show people the undeleted poll thread. (although a 3rd party already confirmed that I'm telling the truth)

I want everyone to know the truth.

Sep 16, 2007
Kent, WA state
Wow.. this is the most ridiculous, whining post i've ever read... Grow up, grow a pair and move on in life. You got banned from an online bulletin board forum, whatever will you do.

You think you got done an injustice- well newsflash: That is a public bulletin board- a free, public bulletin board. They can actually do whatever the hell they want with anyones account. Whether there's reason for it or not. It's not a paid service so you really have NO rights for it. So all this crying at every forum that unfortunately lets you have access is worthless.

People that like E will defend them/not really care about anything you have to say. And the people that hate E will feel the same/not really care about anything you have to say. See the pattern? No one cares about this NEARLY as much as you do.- and this is the first and only time i'll ever say this- but i'm with RJ on this one.

Grow up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 31, 2007
DAWG!!!

Enough..You sound crazy...for real.

Zip it!

That would be his forte. Along with getting threads closed. Everything was nice and civilized before he started posting continually off topic statements. He tries to play it off like he isn't advertising his CIB...yet everytime someone brings up the idea that he should STOP talking about it....he feel's this gives him free reign to talk even more.

Matthew Mello

Oct 10, 2007
That would be his forte. Along with getting threads closed. Everything was nice and civilized before he started posting continually off topic statements. He tries to play it off like he isn't advertising his CIB...yet everytime someone brings up the idea that he should STOP talking about it....he feel's this gives him free reign to talk even more.

You are making false accusations again!

SHow me the proof! You all keep making false accusation without showing any proof!

I'm the one telling the truth here.

Show people the poll thread! Show it!

You guys keep hiding and refuse to show people any proof.

Ellusionist is hiding something ugly.

Oct 10, 2007
You think you got done an injustice- well newsflash: That is a public bulletin board- a free, public bulletin board. They can actually do whatever the hell they want with anyones account. Whether there's reason for it or not. It's not a paid service so you really have NO rights for it.

I know that.

I am just telling people my experience there.

I'm telling people to stay away from there now. If you want to have a fair and open discussion of magic, go to other forums.

Aug 31, 2007
You are making false accusations again!

SHow me the proof! You all keep making false accusation without showing any proof!

I'm the one telling the truth here.

Show people the poll thread! Show it!

You guys keep hiding and refuse to show people any proof.

Ellusionist is hiding something ugly.

I COULD show you proof...but because of your rantings...everything got deleted.

You should be greatful that it got deleted...otherwise everyone would see all the crap you caused. Ellusionist isn't hiding anything...they are deleting your crazy rants and repeat posting.

You continue to dig your grave with every post you make...feel free to continue...the 3 people that stand behind you would probably love to hear it. But, I'm sure you next post will be another copy/paste. So, nothing really new.

Matthew Mello

Oct 10, 2007
The only thing ugly is another contaminated thread.

Bravo!

You are the one that contaminated the thread with your off topic comments.

Now the Ellusionist Mods said they won't show the undeleted poll thread.

I swear that if what I said is untrue, I will die a horrible death, or whatever punishment you can imagine.

I want them to show the thread, but they refused.

Who is lying here? The answer is obvious.

Oct 10, 2007
COULD show you proof...but because of your rantings...everything got deleted.

You should be greatful that it got deleted...otherwise everyone would see all the crap you caused. Ellusionist isn't hiding anything...they are deleting your crazy rants and repeat posting.

You continue to dig your grave with every post you make...feel free to continue...the 3 people that stand behind you would probably love to hear it. But, I'm sure you next post will be another copy/paste. So, nothing really new.

Chainzero READ the poll thread before it was deleted. He is the living proof. That would never change as long as he is still alive.

Go read his post.

No, they are deleting the evidence against them.

Answer me, Matthew Mello, DID you post offensive comments against me in that thread? Put you hand on YOUR HEART and answer it! Don't ignore the question!

Brodgers, DID you started the fire in that thread? Put you hand on YOUR HEART and answer it! Don't ignore the question!

What are you so afraid of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results