Urban Legend by Michael Paul

Sep 5, 2007
Yup, danger is my middle name. It's about as dangerous as anything else... flash paper, thread, etc. Any time you put anything in your mouth (even a candy), you run the risk of choking on it. But other then that... the "danger" is just part of the illusion. There's a super cool way of showing the razors to be sharp... but they are not... If you want to see some of the points, and features, you can check it out at theinvisiblethread.com

Sep 5, 2007
OK, I'm sorry that this isn't really part of a "review", but I had to tell you guys about this...

I just performed this routine for the reinging Miss Universe on Monday at Monday Night Magic in NYC. It was awesome!

I don't ussually brag, but c'mon... Miss Universe!!!!

Sep 5, 2007
Oh, that's right, you guys have a "Monday Night Magic" over there as well right? Nope, I wasnt' in England, I was in New York. Maybe soon though..

Dec 6, 2007
Knoxville, TN
I'm really considering getting this. I'd like to start putting the razorblades back in my practice routine, along with hoping to put it in my street show when it gets warmer....

I've familiar with Tarbell's version and Medina's from geek magic. How does U.L. compare to those two. I like the idea of just using two blades, I tend to get a bit messy with salivia when doing Medina's method (to much info?)...

I'm really curious method wise how it compares....

Sep 5, 2007
The method for UL is slightly different from both of those. It is very similar to Ron Dayton's Razor Blade miracle. What makes UL special is the thinking that goes into the holder, number of blades and script. Also, a royalty free music track is included.

I use UL in my street act, and I have specific advice for street performers on the vid/pdf.

I hope this info helps.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results