Vanishers

Oct 23, 2007
Hey guys I'm looking for a list of ever vanishing gimmick . I have a few but Im looking for somthing that fits me 100%. By fits me I mean my style. Thank you guys and sorry about my grammer. What I mean is like the Raven and so forth.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
These probably do not fit your style but I am just adding to the list in case someone else sees something they can use.

Thumb tip
Goshman hand gimmick - looks good from a distance but not for close up
Any type of reel or elastic pull attached to the back of your suit coat

Oct 23, 2007
These probably do not fit your style but I am just adding to the list in case someone else sees something they can use.

Thumb tip
Goshman hand gimmick - looks good from a distance but not for close up
Any type of reel or elastic pull attached to the back of your suit coat

Tell you the truth I use my thumb tip the most.

Feb 4, 2008
David Penn's 21st Century Toppit can be used with the same kind of shirt as a TKO. I have had a lot of success with it. It is quite a bit cheaper than TKO but the installation is a bit more "Labor Intensive". One way or the other it is pretty handy walking around with a toppit on at all times, casual or formal.

hduarte1

Elite Member
Jul 2, 2008
Akatsuki Hideout
It is more than worth it if you wear that type of shirt on a regular basis. Then you will use and abuse this thing. If you only occasionally wear that type of shirt, then it is still more then worth it. It's a great thing, a LOT of applications.

I was about to ask about the shirt. B/c they only use that type on the video and until I saw the quarter inside the sugar package i kind of found out you need that shirt type. I only have a few of those that i use every now and then to work but for my magic i use regular t-shirts so i'm thinking about now...????

Thanks KingOfSpades,
HD

Jan 16, 2008
I usually just use magic, but I'm sure a lot of people don't use it, due to its instability. But oftentimes, gimmicks help.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results