Vote: Pass Battle

Jan 28, 2009
That pass was dope. It literally is the 'invisible pass' lol.

Though it really really doesn't look like a Herman pass at all....

And I'm not voting in this battle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 28, 2009
Tally Hos pass looks like a fake for me lol. It would be so easy to use a duplicate and to sell the slight as a pass. But on the other hand its also possible that tally hos pass is just freaking awesome. Nobody knows....no vote here.

Peter

I'm leaning towards this not being the real deal. I was contemplating voting but then thought....nah I don't buy this.

I've seen some of your other videos and your handling isn't that good, (don't get me wrong it's not bad, but it's not genius), so either all you've done is practice a pass at the expense of your other effects, that you've also forgotten the name of, and confused with a radically different pass, or this is BS.

As I can't decide what is the case, well I can't know what is the case, I'm not throwing any accusations around, but I personally don't feel that I can vote here. I feel for your opponent in either event, because real or not, he had no chance here (and his passes were awesome). lol.

D21400

Banned
Dec 16, 2008
Antwerp, Belgium
I'm leaning towards this not being the real deal. I was contemplating voting but then thought....nah I don't buy this.

I've seen some of your other videos and your handling isn't that good, (don't get me wrong it's not bad, but it's not genius), so either all you've done is practice a pass at the expense of your other effects, that you've also forgotten the name of, and confused with a radically different pass, or this is BS.

As I can't decide what is the case, well I can't know what is the case, I'm not throwing any accusations around, but I personally don't feel that I can vote here. I feel for your opponent in either event, because real or not, he had no chance here (and his passes were awesome). lol.
Thanx man

D21400

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
tally-ho...
that's a hell of a pass
i almost didn't believe it was a pass

too bad you didn't show the top card 1st...
i almost thought that was just using a duplicate

ah, should of thought of doing that. next time i'll film it face up or show top cards first. i don't know why people didn't think it was a pass though. on another note, i did teach my handling of this to some people.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
tally-ho - your handling of the cards looked a little clumsy and generally awkward, so it almost felt like a bit of a strain watching you perform the sleight.

D21400 - your pass looked suspicious in that you have a rather large, unmotivated jerking motion to cover the pass, so it's obvious that something has happened.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results