Warning Will Robinson! Exposure!

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
Doesn't take a seven year old to figure out someone so easily upset about exposure and then on his youtube site is claiming to "trade all of his secrets away" doesn't make sense. I believe the word is hypocrite.

This is why I don't feel the need to even bother with you. It is obvious you don't understand and you never will.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Doesn't take a seven year old to figure out someone so easily upset about exposure and then on his youtube site is claiming to "trade all of his secrets away" doesn't make sense. I believe the word is hypocrite.

You're right. I guess that is pretty humorus.

magic69, Tally is a respected *ehem ;)* member of this community, and posted that video in response to some other self proclaimed magicians.

It's a joke.

I believe the word is ignorant :rolleyes:

Nothing against you personally, but when you come in here blaring all your shiny guns... ;)

G

Last edited by a moderator:
magic69, Tally is a respected member of this community, and posted that video in response to some other self proclaimed magicians.

It's a joke.

Nothing against you personally, but when you come in here blaring all your shiny guns... ;)

G

I did not "come in here blaring all my shiny guns". I posed a simple question and he proceeded to name calling like a child. I merely stated what was on his youtube account. There for the whole world to see.

Good for him being a respected member. If respected members get off calling names then maybe there is no respect here in the first place.

As far as "bearing witness to stupidity", that seems to be all I see which was the whole thing I was talking about. It seems everybody just wanted to take offense to what I was saying rather than taking it for what it was worth.

The question was not Why can't we get tricks for free. The question was why is there so much whining about "exposure". If you don't want to give away secrets just don't reply. It's that simple.
r u serious??? i was giving you ur due....u gotta be kiddin me???

Mar 2, 2008
If you acaully liked magic and was a serious performer, all the money you spend on books and dvds will come back to you from years of pratice if find a restraunt job, working private partys, compitions, working at magic shops (demo magicain) or even headling in vegas ect ect...

If your looking for "free magic tricks" you won't get as high as quailty tricks and the presintation skills and the right script to make the trick work.

Try to keep this in mind...

Knowing the secret is 5%

Doing the trick is 15%

presintation and script is 80%

Dec 30, 2008
I did not "come in here blaring all my shiny guns". I posed a simple question and he proceeded to name calling like a child. I merely stated what was on his youtube account. There for the whole world to see.

Good for him being a respected member. If respected members get off calling names then maybe there is no respect here in the first place.

Yeah, it's a joke. I'm going to go watch his videos exposing secrets.... oh wait.....

If you acaully liked magic and was a serious performer, all the money you spend on books and dvds will come back to you from years of pratice if find a restraunt job, working private partys, compitions, working at magic shops (demo magicain) or even headling in vegas ect ect...

If your looking for "free magic tricks" you won't get as high as quailty tricks and the presintation skills and the right script to make the trick work.

Try to keep this in mind...

Knowing the secret is 5%

Doing the trick is 15%

presintation and script is 80%
the last part is very true....how can u put that in one's sig???

Sep 1, 2007
I merely stated what was on his youtube account. There for the whole world to see.

That was posted as satire. Durr durr durr!!

God, it's not easy being smarter than everyone else.

Magicians helping other magicians?

Considering your message has a subtext of only wishing to help yourself, it's disingenuous to get your frilly panties in a knot when everyone tells you to get bent.

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
magic69, Tally is a respected member of this community, and posted that video in response to some other self proclaimed magicians.

It's a joke.

G

First off, thank you, but I do find it laughable to be considered a "respected member"

Yes, Magic69, it is a joke. You have yet to provide me and others with a valid point. The only reason you have given so far is that some tricks are bad. Until then, grow up and stop complaining.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
First off, thank you, but I do find it laughable to be considered a "respected member"

Yes, Magic69, it is a joke. You have yet to provide me and others with a valid point. The only reason you have given so far is that some tricks are bad. Until then, grow up and stop complaining.

I...respect you...i'll edit it ;)

*closes the door that leads to a poster of Tally - with ornamental candles*

:p

G

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results