Wayne Houchin :: 2010 International Tour

Jun 10, 2010
Wayne, ever planning on touring Washington, DC? It's about an hour's drive from where I live (Maryland), and the only way I'd ever attend a lecture of yours.

Wow.... So I just got back. The lecture went on for 3 hours and we hung out for another hour after. Only about 10 came to the lecture so he got down about 6 feet from everyone and just went at it. He performed some stuff he isn't doing at all of his lecture stops. It was amazing. Learned alot. I was totally floored twice. He has a torn and restored card that is beautiful and he said he isn't going to do a wide release, he is only selling it on a homemade dvd at the lectures. Had such a great time though! If any of you get the chance, GO! :)

But its more than tricks right? I am going either way, I am just way more interested in theory.

Ya know, I was expecting an even balance between effects and speaking on theory. However, he took more time on the effects and it is because, as Wayne always graciously does, he took time to show specific things to do in a routine and answer specific questions from the audience. I mean, he spoke on theory while explaining effects. However, he only took maybe 20 minutes to just sit down and straight up talk about his views on ideas and success. Which that is totally cool. I really enjoyed the entire evening and learned alot. Some of the stuff you have probably heard before and some of it you probably haven't. It was a true learning experience to see him in person and everyone should do it if they get the chance.

FelixBodden

Elite Member
Aug 3, 2010
Dominican Republic
wow! I'm really excited that your coming to dominican republic is very hard to see such a good magician like you here if you know what I mean there's no magic here only stupid guys at birthday party's trying to be magicians..

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results