Wayne Houchin - 'Signature Series' Trilogy

Nov 2, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
Hey guys,
I was looking at the page for 'Thread' and came across this:
www.waynehouchin.com said:
It’s been his signature effect for almost a decade and WH is proud to present it as Vol. 1 of the WH Signature Series trilogy. This is THREAD.
Does anyone know anything more about this trilogy or about what's to come?
Sounds interesting since anything by Houchin is good stuff.

Peace,
Rev.

Jan 26, 2008
Sweden
The rumors says that its an extreme follow up to thread Called Ck trough eye, where you swollow chris kenner and pulls it trough your eye.

Dec 10, 2007
Slovenia (Europe)
Yello.

From what I've heard, Suffocated is not a can implosion, but a bottle implosion actually. If it's impromptu, Wayne is a genious.

Toyrobot;
That is not Houchin's effect. It has been performed in the 1800s and probably even earlier. It is Houdini's signature effect. It is not risk proof though, but it's worth the risk.

-Seb

Oct 24, 2008
Savannah, GA
Toyrobot;
That is not Houchin's effect. It has been performed in the 1800s and probably even earlier. It is Houdini's signature effect. It is not risk proof though, but it's worth the risk.

Oh, I know. In a Daily Update recently he discussed how he read about Houdini's needle swallowing and then went to craft his own method (he says he started with a toothpick swallowing, first, and that it was really clever). But he made it seem as if he developed his own handling of the effect, and that's what I meant - I'd like to see Wayne's version.

Dec 13, 2007
North Hollywood
if suffocated is impromtu (which it probably is knowing waynes style, i mean look at all his other effects) that would be really off the chain. i hopw its a pk can crush, or something like that, a bottle crush would also be cool

Sep 3, 2007
if suffocated is impromtu (which it probably is knowing waynes style, i mean look at all his other effects) that would be really off the chain. i hopw its a pk can crush, or something like that, a bottle crush would also be cool

That would be really cool. Let's get this "which it probably is knowing waynes style". At least capitalize his name bro. Yeah take the time to do that.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results