Wayne Houchin - Sinful cans...

Jun 20, 2008
Belchertown, MA
I performed sinful earlier tonight and used a Budweiser beer can, i found out during the trick that i could not do it....... because of the can's "lid." Now Wayne says that cans with rounded lids are best which it has but it just didnt workout. So I was wondering what is really best for this and how to be sure?

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
I find there is very little difference between the cans. My advise is try a few and see what works well for you. You can practice most of the effect without opening the can so that us fairly helpful

Jul 13, 2009
Yeah I'd just try around. I ran into this problem with certain soda cans however with just a wee bit of added force, I made it work. Though it was pretty darn noisy thank goodness for the loudness of HS teens.

Also why is this in Card magic HAHA!

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Yes, you'll have to periodically test cans. The designs change on occasion and what works at one point may not work forever.

Jul 6, 2010
Singapore
www.twitter.com
You say that during the trick you couldn't finish it up because of the can's "opening".
It seems rather interesting to know how you "finished" the trick. Care to share? :eek:.
Or did you just come up with a story and move on to another trick?

Dec 7, 2009
brownsville
i know this is a pretty big problem the effect. Now yes there is an issue with cans. Check if the cans are either German or American. German cans are much smaller than american ones. example coca cola pepsi sprite are american cans and well you can perform the trick as for other types of cans. hope this helps!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results