Well this place has gone WAY down hill

It puzzles me...It really does. I don't know how this happened. But these forums are just filled fill of garbage now.

You have an idea for an effect, great! I'm so happy for you. Now why on earth must you post it in here every time you get one? If I have to read another "create a trick topic" or I had an idea about this, that, or the other thing, blood will shoot out of my eyes!

I mean this forum is like deja vu, Really, it is. Go read all the topics on this page, then go to page 5, ITS THE SAME THING!

There are more, "I made a trick topics" there is another "control topic" its just the same old thing, over and over. And I really, can't take it any more. I'm not trying to start an argument, I just wanted to point out that this place is going down hill. And I use to come to this place all the time, but I now find my self coming here less and less. And I post this because maybe...just maybe someone will get it and stop posting rehash. Well thats it for me, enjoy your day.

I don't usually respond to post like this but I agree with the fact that there are trivial and not so interesting post that are put up here on these forums but you have control over yourself and your fingers and you can click on whatever threads you would like. You know what I'm sick of is members that come and go as they please and try to stir up a frenzy amongst the other members here on T11 like a bunch of drama queens. Grow up and don't click on what doesn't interest you and create more interesting threads so you have a leg to stand on when you decide to control what threads can be put up and which ones can't. Sorry but there is too much drama and not enough magic content here. I'm Out!

Peace!

Oct 17, 2007
Wow.

You spelled "great" incorrectly.

who's "you" -- anyway before your post I only saw one "great" ... and it was spelled correctly in fact it was spelled the exact way you spelled it. So either you don't know how to spell, or you are dyslexic. Just sayin'.

Sep 1, 2007
who's "you" -- anyway before your post I only saw one "great" ... and it was spelled correctly in fact it was spelled the exact way you spelled it. So either you don't know how to spell, or you are dyslexic. Just sayin'.

Unless he already fixed it, the original post had the word "great" spelled "grate." "Grate" means something different. So either you don't know the difference between "great" and "grate" or you're just wrong. Just sayin'.

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
As a community, post quality is directly in the hands of each member, and as a large site, we've got lots of different members with lots of different views on what is important and what is interesting.

We also have constant posts from theory11 artists and some of the most respected names in the industry, allowing everyone to directly interact with and share ideas with those that are usually only found in the back room of a magic convention somewhere crazy in Vegas.

The best way for you to make sure what you think is interesting and important is talked about is to... drumroll... TALK about it. Forum content is created entirely by members, so the only way to make sure that what is being discussed is what appeals to oneself is to interact and interject and involve yourself in discussion.

So talk amongst yourselves, have fun and keep it interesting!

Katie Egleston
Amen

Peace

Aris (I needed 10 letters) xD

Sep 4, 2007
Kansas City
What the hell is up with all of the grammar nitpicking?

It's been proven that 3 out of 5 American's make up statistics on the spot.

Seriously, tho.. I've been gone for days and its always the same thing over and over again. But, I continue to monitor it because sometimes a nugget of truth or a beacon of light spews forth and I am enlightened.

Sep 1, 2007
I've only read the first post.

I....... AGREE COMPLETELY!!!

I barely get on the forums anymore because I don't want to sift through all the crap topics to find ones worth reading and posting on.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results