What are the best Magic tricks/cardistry moves to post on Youtube?

Jun 30, 2021
www.youtube.com
I have recently started a YouTube channel where I post magic tricks and cardistry. But the only problem is I never know what the best stuff to do is. So if you guys have any suggestions please comment down below and I will most likely do it. Also if you wanna see what I currently have on to go by YouTube link will be below. And let me know if I am doing something that I could improve on.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-xgV-x6XfTmuWTRcyEQLdA/featured

(subscribe if you wanna see if I use your ideas)

Reactions: Gabriel Z.

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
If I could go back in time and do one thing differently is I would NOT post any videos online... Just my thoughts. I did so I have to live with that. With that being said If I were you I would keep studying and practicing and performing.

Buy Card College Vol 1 and 2 and start there.
Also , Strong Magic by Darwin Ortiz.

Here is my YouTube Channel in case you are interested:

Jun 30, 2021
www.youtube.com
If I could go back in time and do one thing differently is I would NOT post any videos online... Just my thoughts. I did so I have to live with that. With that being said If I were you I would keep studying and practicing and performing.

Buy Card College Vol 1 and 2 and start there.
Also , Strong Magic by Darwin Ortiz.

Here is my YouTube Channel in case you are interested:
Thanks I will look into it. And one of the reasons i post is so friends can see it from a far. And i will also subscribe to your YouTube channel.

Reactions: Gabriel Z.

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
Thanks I will look into it. And one of the reasons i post is so friends can see it from a far. And i will also subscribe to your YouTube channel.

Check this video out as well:

I will subscribe to your channel as well ,except it will have to be done under a new account seeing that I forgot my password to my old one. :)

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
The "best" is going to be different depending on your ultimate goals, so the first thing to do is decide what that goal is.

If you want to get a big following and actually try to make some money off YouTube, you will have to work the algorithm. The specific approach to doing that will vary over time as they tweak things. The best thing to do is to check out the various successful channels and basically use their videos as a template.

If all you want to do is put your videos up and maybe people will see them - do what makes you happy. If you're not concerned with specific outcomes, the it's best to just explore the things you're enjoying and share that with others.

Jun 30, 2021
www.youtube.com
The "best" is going to be different depending on your ultimate goals, so the first thing to do is decide what that goal is.

If you want to get a big following and actually try to make some money off YouTube, you will have to work the algorithm. The specific approach to doing that will vary over time as they tweak things. The best thing to do is to check out the various successful channels and basically use their videos as a template.

If all you want to do is put your videos up and maybe people will see them - do what makes you happy. If you're not concerned with specific outcomes, the it's best to just explore the things you're enjoying and share that with others.

Thanks so much for the advice I just love doing magic and like to share it with other people. Although I would love to have a big channel. But for now I am just trying to brighten peoples day and have fun.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results