What are you working on?

Oct 28, 2007
Bologna
I had like 10 minutes so I decided to film few things I am working on. I tried just once in order to see how far really I am.

I think it is quite interesting to see what you are practicing.
Posting a video of the stuff your practicing helps yourself see at what level you are what to increase and get some productive criticism.

I also think that most card magician spend so much time and effort into practicing and this could be a neat way to get "credit" for all those 100s of hours of practicing.

So I hope I get some critics and some of your own practicing videos.

The password for the video is the Professors last name.
http://vimeo.com/3006738

Regards Tobelli

Last edited by a moderator:
May 8, 2008
England
Very nice mate, very nice.
Currently, General smoothness with sleights, making everything cleaner, and as always performance. Spread pass and DB spread control too I guess.
Flourishy-wise: Pandora, Alpha Dog and theroux are all in very premature stages, and eko and 11.14. Smoothness in general too.
Good idea for a thread :)

Dec 9, 2008
That was some good stuff, keep it up, work on trying to keep your hand as normal as possible when palming a card.
I am working on sound with the clipshift, and some slier one card shifts and manipulations of single cards (in the deck that is, like reversals etc.)
I do love reversing and shifting single cards un-noticeably
Also the bobble break

Can I get something off of my chest? And I swear I'm not picking on you here.

What is it with people calling various card controls shifts? A shift was defined back in the early 1900's as a way to return the deck to the original order it had before the cut, not shifting the location of one card.

Pet peeve there... but aaaanyway

I am currently working on the Blackjack production (just popped the dvd back in and decided to learn it for no apparent reason...), and really just the handful of various moves I'm always fine tuning.

As for non card related stuff I am working on various stage manipulations. Silk productions, cards, balls, etc.

C
PS Pretty good video, magicTobe

Oct 28, 2007
Bologna
Thank you very much guys.

I will try to keep my hand even more naturally when palming a card, as it was suggested.

I just saw the andthensome teaser and found the Shrekko Howard pop out move on which i'm working on :D

Tom Field, nice revearsal move.

Keep em coming guys

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results