What do you do when you mess up a trick?

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
i would recommend "hit the road" for lee aher and paul wilson as it contains a trick of this type that i always do

Are you talking about that one, in the alcatraz, with 4 kings, that Paul did? If you do, that is my favourite trick, and i do it all the time also.

Once i performed a simple sandwitch trick, and used teleportation presentation ("look, your card is going to teleport from the middle of the deck, in between these two aces"), and i just didnt pick up their card with the aces. So i tried to cover up by saying "Did you see it teleported? No? Thats because teleportation doesnt exist."

Sep 1, 2007
Houston TX
The Hip Pocket Mullica by Anthony Miller and Tim Trono

this is an amazing card to wallet
all you have to do is ask them what their card is and when they say it, move the card accordingly, and tell them it jumped to your wallet!

this trick is most likely stronger then the one that you were actually doing haha
but it is a simple trick and it gets great reactions every time (even if you didnt plan to do it)

that is my perfect out now

hope it helps

May 6, 2008
Egypt
Are you talking about that one, in the alcatraz, with 4 kings, that Paul did? If you do, that is my favourite trick, and i do it all the time also.

Once i performed a simple sandwitch trick, and used teleportation presentation ("look, your card is going to teleport from the middle of the deck, in between these two aces"), and i just didnt pick up their card with the aces. So i tried to cover up by saying "Did you see it teleported? No? Thats because teleportation doesnt exist."

Yes i mean that trick

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results