i can already do these:

thumb fan
riffle shuffle
overhand shuffle
hindu shuffle
swing cut
pivot cut (false cut)
crazy cut (false cut)

whats the next step to improve my sleight of hand in doing card magic?
heelp.

Jul 14, 2008
I agreed with visual artist, it only shows off your skills, not card magic. If you really want to take to the next level of basics, you need to learn the revolution cut, charlier cut and the sybil before taking to the extreme.

May 3, 2008
I'd recommend learning some good controls. The Double Undercut is pretty good and easy but I recommend you really put in some time and learn the pass. It really pays off.

Jan 4, 2009
West Allis,WI
Hey man,welcome...first off you need to learn THE fundamentals in card magik. These include diffrent kinds of false counts,double lift variations,the pass..riffle pass..etc, pinky count especially the pinky count because it makes your doubles or triples or quads look more professional an more crisp an helpss the flow of your magik. Also write out your presentation or the patter for an effect. Presentation an patter help enhance the magic itself, the reactions an the connections made. Check out Daryls encyclopedia of card sleights. Its a 7 to 8 ish dvd set that is chocked full of begginer an advance card sleights. Hope this helps.

May 13, 2009
Hey man,welcome...first off you need to learn THE fundamentals in card magik. These include diffrent kinds of false counts,double lift variations,the pass..riffle pass..etc, pinky count especially the pinky count because it makes your doubles or triples or quads look more professional an more crisp an helpss the flow of your magik. Also write out your presentation or the patter for an effect. Presentation an patter help enhance the magic itself, the reactions an the connections made. Check out Daryls encyclopedia of card sleights. Its a 7 to 8 ish dvd set that is chocked full of begginer an advance card sleights. Hope this helps.

thank you for the welcome sir.
i can do the elmsley count,
is that also a false count?
i bought daryls sleights volume 1.
should i buy it 1 by 1?
o skip to a next volume?
im saving up money already,
im from the philippines by the way.

May 25, 2009
Cleveland
Are you doing card magic or card flourishing. THose are 2 different things and seems like your leaning towards card magic, but doing flourishes.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results