What happened to magicians?

Sep 1, 2007
I really agree Copperfield14

But remember, this makes the more creative and original magicians stand out...

Apr 9, 2008
Singapore
What the ****? He said the Card college volume 2 and 3 sucked and he insulted Roberto Giobbi too. He keeps insulting other products because it's too hard for him.

May 10, 2008
Well, just shows that we have to work harder and try not to let this become the face of magic.

Apr 9, 2008
Singapore
Kids think that learning magic is easy. And these kids destroys magic. They will probably learn a trick or two, and perform it to their friends before perfecting it. Those who gave up on learning magic might even end up exposing the secrets of magic too. In order to express their hatred and anger towards magic, simply because they can't do it.

Sep 3, 2007
09! lmao that video was so funny/sad.

Is that kid for real? This remind me of Diary of a Nitwit Magician.

I wish I could afford the stuff he's got. Might try to track it down if he actually sells it on eBay. :D

Youtube is killing magic. Cuz it let's people just perform for their webcams instead of for real people.

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
09! lmao that video was so funny/sad.

Is that kid for real? This remind me of Diary of a Nitwit Magician.

I wish I could afford the stuff he's got. Might try to track it down if he actually sells it on eBay. :D

Youtube is killing magic. Cuz it let's people just perform for their webcams instead of for real people.

Sigh... it's not just YouTube.

Sep 3, 2007
Yea. The internet, as great as it is, has pretty much been a kick to a balls to our whole generation. (youtube, myspace, etc)

Theory 11 Forums: your awesome, but I wish this was a real magic club.

Mar 19, 2008
My place!
3ish weeks in gets the M5, even though the SELLER ellusionist say its an advanced thing and not to get it.

hes got to much money, living in NZ and having to save up for stuff really makes you practice and make sure the product you get is perfect for you

May 8, 2008
England
Some quotes from that...

'This is garbage, it sucks'

This is to to hard it sucks'

Seriously I could have such a rant about this video. Seems the attitude is that if youn can't do something straight away then it's bad. I mean why practise? Surely you should be able to do everything straight away?

Also the fact that he says they should tell you to buy volume one first. Common sense mate.

It seems that people are always saying how bad this is and critisicing 'youtube magic', but there isn't really much that can be done. One of the most depressing things.

-S

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
..."must control...fist ...of...death..."
-dilbert.

i seriously must say, that kid is one heck of a narcistic prick.

he tells us to break "on the spot by Greg Wilson" becausde its too hard. thats prepostrous. he doesnt even break his because hes a little fanboy. then Card college and in the trenches suck because its too hard? what the **** did he expect? 3 weeks into magic and all he can do is *shuffle* _gag_.

and what does he mean by "if Brad Christian can do it, i can do it".

so...if things are too hard they suck...hum..i see. maybe that little crackhead couldve thought before he acted.

i love it when he says "what a waste of a hundred and fifty dollars..." and screws up his face.

punching that kid in the face, well worth the price.

pretty good? hes been performing, or should i say, practising for about 3 weeks? and cant fingerpalm?
im sorry to go off in a rant, but geezlouize...

"ill be doing uhm street magic and stuff...with my black tiger, only then..uhm like on the street uhm..."

i mean, i respect upcomers and begginers, but this kids got it way over his head.

i really hate how he think hes doing everything right, even though he insults everything that is hard.

ARGH

best part:

"im really mad right now, so if you comment i umff...im gonna leave a nasty comment on your videos."

this is actually really entretaining. im going to subscribe to him...
and with the whole hands too small, 32 cards only, bikes arent good for the streets, i have specs(tators)...tsc tsc

and then the four cards one disapears trick? what?!, and also the ERDNASE change.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 3, 2007
I was joking about buying his stuff.

Yeah, that's what I meant about the magic club. With real people. Not that you guys aren't awesome. :)

I just emailed my local magic shop. Hopefully they can help straighten me out with some real people teaching etc.

And then maybe if I can go 2 seconds without swearing I'll try to help that "poor" kid and msg him.

Card College Sucks?!?!?! I don't actually own the books but I have looked at them before at my friends house and they are very useful. They are expensive no doubt any self respecting magician would know that you need basic sleight of hand knowledge for any book or DVD.

I just thought this was sad. I mean what the heck. And then the kid makes a video, "Hey, all you haters. GET OFF MY CHANNEL!!!" IO mean what do you expect, for us to love you because you found some Tigers at a book store. Well, that's just my 2 cents.

"Dude, it says 10 of 12! And I got 1!" Ha Ha Ha...

Sep 1, 2007
Assuming this isn't a joke (and I'm not entirely sure it isn't), some of the responses those videos are getting are just as obnoxious as the videos themselves.

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
Ahahahahaha! That just made my day! ....Wait.....He was serious? Heres a few things i'd like to say

1. Card college was totally wasted on him. Jeez this kid like failed 5th gradde 10 times in a row or something to not know to buy volume 1 before you get volume 2.

2. Finger palm is one of the easiest coin slieght in the world (if not, the easiest)

3. Those 2 dvds that he said was garbage because it was too hard. WTF?! of course it will be hard, you havent even practiced it!

4. i laughed that the only thing he liked was the m5. Which was the only garbage thing in there in my opinion. "Brad christian is one of the better magicians" roflmao

This kid seems to not think that most magician have to actually WORK to get good. cuz the m5 was a gimmick and gimmicks usually dont take much work.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results