What is that move called again ?

Discussion in 'Cardistry & Flourishing Forum' started by Irawynn, Dec 9, 2012.

  1. The werm. I believe it's available on this sight.
  2. There's actually a move that's identical to the werm, but much easier. I couldn't tell you where I learned it... But it's pretty easy and you mig be able to find it on YouTube
  3. thanks to you all !!

Share This Page

{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results