What is the best card trick you have invented?

Jul 13, 2008
Mine is a face-down pulse card with no crimps, bends or marks. Completely impromptu with no set up whatsoever.

C

Cardmaster211

mine is called Paper or Plastic, a very visual and impromptu card in baggie effect

Sep 7, 2008
My personal favorite is a trick I call 'Where Time Stands Still.' It's totally impromptu as long as you can borrow a deck of cards and you have your wallet with you.

Unexpectedly Triumphant.

It requires the use of half a double backed deck. It starts out like a standard triumph, except you actually mix the cards. When you're suppose to show that the cards have unmixed, you spread the cards face up. Classic "magician screwed up". This is when I use Doc's Unexpected Upjog. You say something like "Well, maybe I can still find your card.". Then when you do the Unexpected Upjog, their card pops out, and the deck looks like it fixed itself in the process.

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
I call it "Invisible Deck". Basically, spectator mearly thinks of a card, and when you take the cards out of the box, they are all face up, except for one, their thought of card!!!

But the one I am really proud of doesn't have a name. 3 spectators each take a card out, and one by one returns their card somewhere in the middle of the deck, randomly, and with no movement , you spread the cards and they are all next to eachother. A feat of coincidence or telepathy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 20, 2009
Massachusetts
I would tell you but the US government prevents me from doing so...great trick tho...

Hahahaha that was actually hilarious... :)

The Superhero Ace would be the trick I've created that I'm the most proud of...

A card is selected, and the card is now "the person who selected it," and the deck is their office (or school). One day, the office/school catches on fire. Everyone escapes except the person. Police come, too fierce of a fire. Firetrucks, 5 minutes away. Building contains explosive gases, so it will blow up in about 30 secs. Luckily, the town has a superhero, the Ace of Spades. It comes, and moves through the building looking for the person. At the last moment, as the building explodes, two people fly out. The ace of spades and the person's selected card...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results