What is this force called?

Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
This trick I'm sure doesn't use a force. I'm not going to reveal the trick for you. No forces here.

I'm a fan of Lee Smith and James Brown so that's probably why the method is easy for me to point out.

It's a very weak effect. I'd say don't bother haha.

Sep 2, 2007
London
This trick I'm sure doesn't use a force. I'm not going to reveal the trick for you. No forces here.

I'm a fan of Lee Smith and James Brown so that's probably why the method is easy for me to point out.

It's a very weak effect. I'd say don't bother haha.

I didn't think he used a force either, but given that the OP made the video, I imagine he knows the method!

EDIT: And another thing. It's definitely not a weak effect. The presentation of said effect could be better, but it's pretty much direct mind reading, which is an extremely powerful effect.

Nov 27, 2010
yes i didnt mean to put force at the top. that was an ax. I myself think i could have done a much better job performing but think that the trick is a very strong affect. when performing live the people do not realize the peak at the card. everything is happening to fast live. i was wondering wait that was called.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results