What is this?

Sep 7, 2008
That was a very bad color change. It's obvious that he is stealing a card when he rapidly jerks his hand away from the deck, and there was a big flash when ditching the other card. That needs a lot of work, especially before it is released.

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
That was a very bad color change. It's obvious that he is stealing a card when he rapidly jerks his hand away from the deck, and there was a big flash when ditching the other card. That needs a lot of work, especially before it is released.

Agreed.

Besides, any serious trailer that's edited in what looks like Windows Movie Maker and filmed in an unprepared dining room with shoes laying about cannot be taken seriously - not by me, anyway.

-Sam H

Agreed.

Besides, any serious trailer that's edited in what looks like Windows Movie Maker and filmed in an unprepared dining room with shoes laying about cannot be taken seriously - not by me, anyway.

-Sam H
i think it was a mere rough draft...give him a break....besides he's been around a bunch of magic minds, some in which most of us dreams.......i think he knows what he has at stake....it wasn't bad...just a demo...

Sep 7, 2008
It was bad. And even if it is just a demo, why put a terrible color change. It stole the card in the most unnatural way I've ever seen and then ditched the extra card with a big flash.

I wouldn't even call the color change original. He's just adding the stolen card to the top of a deck, not in a special way, and waving his hand over the pack. YUCK.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results