What should I buy?

It really depends on what type of magic you're into. There's such a larger variety of products on the market it is simply astounding. If your more of a Card Worker, Panic (sold here on Theory11) is a great effect. It is gimmicked but, gives limitless routining possibilities, once you know how to work it.

For Coins, if your just starting out get Bobo's Modern Coin Magic. It is THE place to start. Or, pick-up Factory Sealed or Bullet at Ellusionist, which are very powerful, and easy-to-master Coin in Bottle miracles.

And, if your looking for a bit of everything, I highly suggest The Real Secrets of Magic Vol.1 and 2 by David Stone. It shows you card, coins, ropes, bills, flash paper, and almost anything else you can think of. It also gives you great tips, and theory on Restaraunt working. Some of the most valuable pieces of magic I own.

Hopefully this gives you some ideas, if your still unsure check out the Product Review section.

-RA69

Oct 15, 2007
Hi, I would recommend anything from Shoot Ogawa you can get your hands on. His magic is beautiful and any of his products are a great buy.

For Coins, if your just starting out get Bobo's Modern Coin Magic. It is THE place to start.

I'm going to disagree here. Personally, I feel that the majority of the effects and some of the sleights in Bobo's are outdated. I find David Roth's DVD set to be much more helpful, at least for me. I think being able to see the sleights performed helps tremendously in learning them. And the effects taught are a lot more practical than many of those in Bobo's.

I'm going to disagree here. Personally, I feel that the majority of the effects and some of the sleights in Bobo's are outdated. I find David Roth's DVD set to be much more helpful, at least for me. I think being able to see the sleights performed helps tremendously in learning them. And the effects taught are a lot more practical than many of those in Bobo's.

I personally don't own either, I was stating what I heard from others. Thanks for that though, since I was thinking of buying Bobo's Modern Coin Magic, I'll look at Mr.Roth's products, thanks.

And your welcome DNicholson152, let us know what you purchase if you get a chance.

-RA69

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results