What slang dictionary do we use with magic?

Jan 13, 2008
Umm...to answer your thread title, I don't use a slang dictionary to add new words to my presentation.

To answer the question within the thread, I use whatever language is appropriate to my setting. If I'm with friends, I use language I would normally use with them. When with people older than myself, I tend to speak a little bit more respectfully. With around younger people, I make sure not to swear and I speak at a level I believe they would understand.

Really, it's no different from how I normally live my life--different settings require a different set of behaviours, and I act accordingly.

On a side note, since it's somewhat on the subject: Please, please, please, when creating a topic or replying to one, use proper grammar. I'm not sure of your age, or whether English is your first language, but please do try to work on it. It's not really all that fun to try to decipher what one is asking or saying on a forum. I'm not trying to be mean about it, but there are those who don't even speak English as a first language here on the forum, and given that I do speak English as a first language and still struggle with some of your posts, I'd hate to see how those who don't speak English as a first language do with your posts. Thanks. :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results