What would you ask Chris Kenner?

Hey there everyone! We've heard your MANY requests, and I'm excited to announce that on an upcoming episode of Exposé, I will be interviewing Chris Kenner himself. To bring the new guys up to speed, Chris is a magic legend who has created such legendary tricks as 3 Fly and the Sybil Cut, and currently works as the Executive Producer for David Copperfield. His knowledge of entertainment and performing cannot be overstated. So if there's anything you were ever dying to know (and make it good), post it here and I'll do my best to fit it into the interview. Let's hear it!

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
What's his day like? How much does he Calen Morelli and Blake Voqt do that actually contribute to the show?

Aug 2, 2008
Cincinnati
What are a few of the little things that really help make one's coin magic better? Meaning, what are the awesome coin guys doing or doing better than the amateur coin guys?

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
What was his biggest mistake he has EVER made in magic and what he learned from the experience. This could have been in one of his shows or even David's shows where he just accidentally screwed something up but there were some major consequences.

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
Rather than asking the usual question of "what do you think is wrong with magic today", how about what do you think is going really well, or what impresses you the most with where magic both as an art and an industry has gone and is headed?

Rather than asking the usual question of "what do you think is wrong with magic today", how about what do you think is going really well, or what impresses you the most with where magic both as an art and an industry has gone and is headed?

Justin, that's an excellent question and one that I will be sure to ask. We're on a pretty tight time budget, but I'm going to try to make sure that airs, because I'd personally love to hear his thoughts on that.

Feb 18, 2011
Does Chris remember 3 years ago when he personally gave me a phone call and got me and my family free tickets to the Copperfield show ( best seats in the house I might add ) and then after the show coming up to me and having a nice little jam session? ( ah of course he remembers <3 ) haha

Nov 25, 2007
This post has been edited due to the amazing responses and assistance I have received here... you guys are awesome! Cheers...

Last edited by a moderator:

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
CK!!! When you created Sybil, did you ever imagine that cardistry would advance to where it is now? Did you ever hope or think that concept would inspire people as much as it has? Also, how often do you personally practice cardistry?

Sep 2, 2007
London
Was Sybil influenced by the flourish cuts of Bill Kalush, Gianni Mattiolo, and Herb Zarrow, or does it predate them?

Feb 18, 2011
How'd you score that, Dalton?

I was 16 so 3 years ago. I went to Vegas to visit my aunt and I went strolling around the strip and I stumbled upon Circus Circus where I met Criss Angels brother and mother and did a little magic with them and they seemed to like me so JD ( criss's brother ) set me up a little get together with Doug M. Joe M. and buddy ole pal Luke Dancy. We all got together at a mcdonalds and I just performed some magic to them and we just talked and had a blasty blast. So from there on forward my name got around and Katie saw that I was in Vegas and wanted I to get together with some t11 guys so she got my number and gave it to Chris K. And then he gave me a call on my last night in Vegas and got me and my family of 5 front row Copperfield tickets for free! He is the NICEST person on this planet, so sweet and so is Katie. After the show we sat and talked he invited me to his house that night but his plains got messy and decided that he and Homer L. would go see "The Hangover" instead. Oh and he got my 3 packs of Black Stingers. The guy is AMAZING and made my short 3 day stay in Vegas the best :)

oh and here is a short little clip of me performing for Criss's brother and mother when I met them such such nice great people. ( audio and everything is really bad..kinda hard to tell whats going on and I was super nervous haha )
http://youtu.be/ZR0yKy6lwPc

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results