What you think?

Sep 1, 2007
USA
I would think it was awesome if Daniel Madison didn't already have it.. but then again. Not many people you perform for will know that.

Just personally... I would feel like the tattoo isn't as great as it should because someone has the same exact one in the same exact place.

Other than myself not thinking it's very special... it's absolutely awesome

JD

Jul 5, 2009
Longview, Texas
The only thing missing from this un original so called art work is a Bugs Bunny or Yosemite Sam at the top! Total dog sh*t if you ask me. But hey, you asked for opinions right?

Dude, uncalled for. I have half a mind to report you for what seems to be trolling but you might just really be like that in real life.

Yes, I am aware that Daniel Madison has the same tattoo, and I would think it would be rather odd, if I was some huge Daniel Madison fan, and this was an attempt to become a cheap clone of him. However I do not perform any DM effects, and he is hardly one of my favorite Magicians or Inspirations. Think of it this way, how many people are walking around with a Koi Fish tattoo on their arm, how many females have a butterfly tattoo on their ankle? Tons of people fall into that demographic. Now think of how many people have the same tattoo as i do...One person that you guys can think of....As far as unoriginal, i would say its at the lower end of the spectrum, as far as meaning, I would say it means more to me than bugs bunny, a mickey mouse would.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
And plenty of people have that quote in their sigs. That's fair enough.

Incidentally, does anyone remember that d+M clone who was a member here a few years ago, who dressed like him, copied his mannerisms, performed all his effects, and edited his videos all in black and white?

Jun 10, 2010
Technically, it's not in the exact same place. I'm pretty sure that d+M's Ace of Spades tattoo is on his left arm, with the quote being on the right.

Honestly, I'm not a fan for tattoo's. I don't find changing my body in a permanent fashion to be cool, but hey, if you like it, good. That's all you should care about.

Jan 16, 2008
@prae

I didn't know that guy went to this forum, but I saw some of his videos on Youtube before. I thought he was really d+M. 'Nuff said.

@OP

The tattoo font looks a tad too thick (in my opinion only of course). Other than that...you show your passion in engraving your passion into your skin.

Sean.Cinco

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Orlando, FL
www.seancinco.com
Hey guys, let's try to keep the bashing away from the forums. You don't have to like the tattoo and everyone's entitled to their own opinion, but please keep your posts respectful.

Getting back on topic, I think it looks great. I agree with Nico in saying that I wouldn't get the same tattoo that someone else has, but to each his own.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results