What's the difference...?

Aug 31, 2007
Canada
Distortion, in itself, is a specific routine and handling for the moving pip's gimmick, which has been around for years.

I don't mean to speak for W:H though, but I believe he already mentioned this, so i believe I m just repeating and paraphrasing.

I believe it was also mentioned that the moving pips are traced back to the '70's, mind you I have a book that mentions them in a repulished section from, I believe, at least the turn of the century. The last one, not this one, 2000, lol.

Sep 3, 2007
From what I have researched, Michael Ammar was the first one to do the moving pips, or at least the first one to publish/record it. He gave W:H and the others permission to release distortion.

The method of Distortion and 5X5 is totally different from one another. Both of them have the same idea in mind, but Distortion has a lot less of a risk being exposed as to The New Era of Moving Pips in public. If you placed both effects on a table and had to choose between the two, a most likely chance that you would choose how Distortion is done then the one in Five times Five Japan.

Sorry I can't be more detailed about this, but I hope it was enough input.

- Charles :cool:

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results