Where can I download FOUNDATIONS by Jason England

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where can i download FOUNDATIONS by Jason England o other theory11 videos for free?
I love playing with cards. But I'm not so good yet. I would like to get some basic learnings so i found theory11, i don't feel like buying so can anybody tell me where i can download all those videos for free? Not just the FOUNDATIONS by Jason England but the other videos on that site.
Thank you

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Where can i download FOUNDATIONS by Jason England o other theory11 videos for free?
I love playing with cards. But I'm not so good yet. I would like to get some basic learnings so i found theory11, i don't feel like buying so can anybody tell me where i can download all those videos for free? Not just the FOUNDATIONS by Jason England but the other videos on that site.
Thank you

Are you seriously asking where you can pirate products from the site selling them?

That's incredibly crass. These people put a huge amount of effort, skill and knowledge into creating these products, and you want them for free?

Reactions: VFurlan

JokerZingo

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2012
Sweden
freemagictutorials.com
Man you got to buy the DVDs, everything in life isn't free mabye time to learn that.

Jason has really put a lot of hard work into this DVD so even if you just started out you should buy it, you will learn a lot if you put time into it.

But don't ask for free stuff when people really put the heart into teaching us good tricks in good quality.

I don't need to repeat anything that was said above, but if you are just getting into magic and you want a "free" starting point, I would suggest checking out some magic books from your local library. If you find you are still interested after reading through those books, then you can start looking at specific products that appeal to you ... and then you can BUY them.

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
Thank you

Hello, welcome to the forums. :)
I would just like to point out that downloading things for free is illegal. You are actually stealing something that is being sold. Jason England put LOTS of work towards his work and some magicians actually make a living selling dvds, that is how they put food on the table. So please, respect the artists that create dvds and downloads and buy it! Trust me, you won't regret it! ;)

JasonEngland

theory11 artist / card mechanic
Nov 7, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
You can try this place:

10211 Audobon Peak Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89166

Tell the really big guy that answers the door you're "here for the free Jason England downloads."

Good luck.

Reactions: DominikBlackaby
Jan 30, 2013
Thank you

Hi Seb,

I hope you don't feel too bad for the comments (maybe just a little). Perhaps you didn't realise what site you were posting to...
Anyway, there are plenty of people who post tutorials for free on sites like youtube, but Theory11 is where you come to learn quality magic from master magicians. Foundations (1 & 2) by Jason England are extremely well priced given their brilliant content.

And look on the bright side, you managed to get a comment from the man himself on your first ever post! :D

Anyway, like others have said, play around with the free stuff on youtube and other sites, then if you find that you are still keen and want to learn more, come back and consider how much you are willing to spend on learning an art.

Regards,

Daeld

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
Hey guys, I'm really interested in watching the Super Bowl on an HD television - one of the 70 inch ones. Does anyone know where I can find a new one for free? Im not sure if I'd like it and don't want to have to pay for something I might not use.

Oh, and don't give me some big guy's address in Nevada... That's too far for me to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results