Where can I find this?

Discussion in 'Product Questions and Reviews' started by Austin24, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Can anyone direct me to where I can learn a version of the effect Shawn Farquhar performed on Penn and Teller Fool Us? Thank you in advance for your help.

2. I've been looking for this effect for awhile now aswell.
    I don't think this effect is realsed and it's Shawns own version so I don't think he will ever realse it to be honest I heard there should be similar effects.

But between you and me, start practicing deck switching ;)

Thanks - Markus/JokerZingo

3. As far as I know Shawn's version is not on the market, but there are other great versions of this effect.
    I think one of the best is Fully Loaded by Mark Mason - I highly recommend this one!
    Hope that helps!

- Konrad

4. He keeps saying he'll release it, but he hasn't yet to my knowledge.

The Pandora System will allow you to do this, as well as other things.

If you research Signed, Sealed and Delivered (Farquhar's effect) you'll find his references to other people who've done similar things.

5. He talks about it in his Penguin Live Lecture on penguinmagic.com if you want to see it, plus the other effects in the lecture are insane.

6. so I should start with the Pandora system and fully loaded and work on deck switching...sounds like a challenge. I heard he was going to release it as well but haven't seen anything since. It's such a visual effect I have got to try. Thanks everyone

7. He won't release it. He has been saying that for years but it's his own personal trick and he likes having it to himself. He has taught it to very few people. Shawn is a great guy but his own personal favorites stay in his repertoire.

8. He's filmed it and it was ready for release. I honestly think he held it back because of Fool Us.

I don't mind, really. At this point I don't even want to know the method, I just like watching him do it.

9. I have fully loaded and it is a very strong effect. It is one of those I use as a closer to get the gig or the one I hold out for the VIP table. It's my "I don't do this for just anyone" effect. The one thing i would point for with fully loaded is it only works with bikes out of the box. You can get it to work with other but it takes some work.