Where can I learn Wayne Houchin's "Thread"?

May 3, 2008
I am of Peru and here even it (he, she) does not come like this effect does if someone could help please for love to the magic :D:D:D

Hi there. I would be more than happy to help but I cannot understand what you are asking. Now, I understand your english problem and I totally get it. English is the hardest language in the world. But if like you could just write that a litle more clear then I'd love to help. Also, your new so you probably don't know and it's cool, you do not have to use big font.

Dylan P.

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
I believe that the person is saying that they don't have any effect like "Thread" in Peru, and they are asking where they can learn the effect.

As to whether or not I am planning on releasing Thread - someday :)

Meaning, that as of now, there is no way to learn Wayne's variation of the effect.

Hope that helps!

Apr 22, 2008
LOL ... I'm from peru too ..... brother solo dilo en español y yo les voy a traducir.
I said, "say it in Spanish and I'll translate "

It says on his artist page that Thread is one of his favourite effects. If it is that good then I want to know it!! Please Wayne if you read this, are you going to release thread anytime soon????

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results