Where to buy?

Mar 20, 2008
Indiana
I am looking for a dvd on sleights and card magic. I have been doing magic for about 2 years and know all the basic sleights and alot of those knucklebusters...does anyone have any suggestions? I have been on dan and dave's site and have alot of their stuff already if that helps...

hey man, w/ your experience of 2 years of magic. I think you don't need to buy any more sleight dvds or books. In my opinion, combine things that you know together or better off, make up some new magic based on your basic knownlege. That would be better than keep buying new stuff.

that's my opinion, you don't have to do it.

peace out!!!

Aug 1, 2008
Salinas, CA
Your Tool Box

I believe After Twos Years You have the tools In your Tool Box You Just need to put them to the test And see what Works And what Does Not Work. Honestly You can buy every DVD And Book out there But that Wont make You a better Magician. Practice And and Your Own Slights As Well As Coming Up With Some of your Own Moves Helps Just Keep On Going. If you Think You have mastered A trick Or move You didn't You can always be better and Dig Deeper To make it your Own... Books Or DVD's Don't make you Better you will make yourself Better You say you Know the Basics Well make those to the point you can do them in your Sleep. Good Luck on your Hunt But I believe You have all the tools You need.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results