Where to watch magic in Vegas?!

Mar 10, 2008
All - I'm going to Vegas this Sat. (4/18-22) and I want to see some good magic.

Can anyone recommend any place/one????

I don't want to see Lance, Copperfield, Penn & Teller, etc.

I would love to see some good up close magic. Can anyone help?!!?!?!?

May 31, 2008
All - I'm going to Vegas this Sat. (4/18-22) and I want to see some good magic.

Can anyone recommend any place/one????

I don't want to see Lance, Copperfield, Penn & Teller, etc.

I would love to see some good up close magic. Can anyone help?!!?!?!?

YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE COPPERFIELD?!?! Seriously man, Copperfield is one of the greatest magicans of all time! I saw him in Vegas, best show I've ever seen.

If you want to see close-up magic than you should see Mac King's show. I've heard it's good.

You should seriously reconsider not wanting to see Copperfiled and Penn & Teller. I mean that's what Vegas is all about, stage magic.

Anyway, have an awesome trick---I mean trip.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 16, 2008
somewhere in New York
YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE COPPERFIElD?!?! Seriously man, Copperfield is one of the greatest magicans of all time! I saw him in Vegas, best show I've ever seen.

If you want to see close-up magic than you should see Mac King's show. I've heard it's good.

You should seriously reconsider not wanting to see Copperfiled and Penn & Teller. I mean that's what Vegas is all about, stage magic.

Anyway, have an awesome trick---I mean trip.

true dat

[word count]

Jul 16, 2008
somewhere in New York
oh also, i know if you go into houdinis magic shop down there and ask the workers they'll do magic for you. most the time they're already doing close up whenever ive gone into one

May 31, 2008
oh also, i know if you go into houdinis magic shop down there and ask the workers they'll do magic for you. most the time they're already doing close up whenever ive gone into one

I went there when I was in Vegas, but they were really mean to me. Mostly because was doing some card magic to some people in there. I guess they thought I was trying to steal their thunder or something. I also noticed some rip-off effects. There was a DVD that was a total rip-off of Healed and Sealed, plus some E DVDs that looked pirated. I did not enjoy the experience.

Jul 16, 2008
somewhere in New York
I went there when I was in Vegas, but they were really mean to me. Mostly because I noticed some rip-off effects. There was a DVD that was a total rip-off of Healed and Sealed, plus some E DVDs that looked pirated. I did not enjoy the experience.

oh i know! it depends which one u go to and which workers. i go every year so ive had different experiences. last year when i went to the one at caesars palace they were like mean to me. but then a day later i went to one in the miricle mile shops and the workers were really nice. so it depends. Some of them arent that good, some are. some are mean some are nice.

May 31, 2008
oh i know! it depends which one u go to and which workers. i go every year so ive had different experiences. last year when i went to the one at caesars palace they were like mean to me. but then a day later i went to one in the miricle mile shops and the workers were really nice. so it depends. Some of them arent that good, some are. some are mean some are nice.

I went to the one at the Miracle Miles Shops at Planet Hollywood. They were such jerks.

Jul 16, 2008
somewhere in New York
I went to the one at the Miracle Miles Shops at Planet Hollywood. They were such jerks.

hmm. Well, it all depends. i remember one time i went into one of them the workers who were helping this lady choose something to buy they told her all the secrets to like 5 or 6 of them b4 she was satisfied. i dont remember if she even ended up buying anything, it was like 2 years ago

Jul 13, 2008
Athens, Georgia
I agree, you must see copperfield. Also, Lance Burton's show is absolutely incredible!! Best magic show there is. Even if you don't like stage stuff, I promise you, you will LOVE Lance's show.

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
Best close up magic in Vegas?

Our house. Any given night, you never know who will be over jammin' away.

There really aren't any "close up" shows in Vegas. The closest thing that could have qualified would have been the "Wunderground" if you had enough gets to be seen there. Unfortunately, it is no more.

I wouldn't recommend Houdini's to anyone to see "real close up". So... keep that in mind.

Penn and Teller is the only magic show that makes me believe in magic again. They constantly change their show and everything they do will make you feel like you've seen magic for the first time.

But... what would I know?

Love,

Katie

Mac Kings show is for sure amazing. 30 dollars for his show is a deal. The show is extremely entertaining and fun. Also, Check out Denny and Lee's magic shop. Its a great shop. Its focused on magicians and not tourists. Its right off Dean Martin road.

I don't know if you are interested in any other shows besides magic. But Danny Gan's has a KILLER show. Definitely check his show out if you get a chance. Well worth it.

Michael

I personally cant stand copperfield. i've never been entertained by him. You can get free tickets to mac king's show. I cry laughing everytime I see it. I don't know anyone who didn't like his show. If you can find out where Paul Vigil is gonna be, check him out. I've never seen magic like his before. But King has THE BEST show in vegas. It's at 1 pm and 3 pm on weekdays.

May 31, 2008
It's going to be a long time before I can do street magic for adults. They'll be like hey, look at the 12 year old kid isn't he so good looking? They won't even be paying attention to my tricks because I'm smaller and stuff.:D

Not true, I'm fourteen, and I do magic Steet Magic for adults all of the time, and they're impressed. That was a run on sentence.

Sean.Cinco

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Orlando, FL
www.seancinco.com
To this date, I still say that Penn and Teller's show is the best magic show I've ever seen. And I've seen a few good shows (Jeff McBride, Copperfield, Simon Lovell, Kevin James, Great Tomsoni...just to name a few).

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results