Which one should I get?

May 17, 2008
I have found 4 effects from illcenter.com. I like all four of them, but I only have enough for one. the 4 effects are Canfuse, From Nothing, Solid, and Submersion. Submersion looks really cool but I feel like I have enough card effects. which one should i get? does anyone own one or two of them and can tell me if the effects are good? or which one looks the coolist to you? I only have enough money for one.
thanks-
max

Aug 18, 2008
The only effect I am familiar with from those is From Nothing. I think you would be disappointed in the method.

Apr 27, 2008
Imho skip illcenter they don't have any hard hitting effects or good methods imo. Go with something else once you have saved your money up a little then go for a new trick or Lit. Nice combo with cards and fire.

Sep 19, 2007
Australia
I'm not sure if you have enough for this, but if you haven't got Wounded from Theory11.com, you should pick it up.
I second coastaldude, pass illcenter.com.. anything you can get here at theory11 or at ellusionist.com is way better than the best effect offered there.

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
I'm not sure if you have enough for this, but if you haven't got Wounded from Theory11.com, you should pick it up.
I second coastaldude, pass illcenter.com.. anything you can get here at theory11 or at ellusionist.com is way better than the best effect offered there.

Not Theory11, isn't wounded from Ellusionist?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results