Which Trick to buy first...

I'm looking to buy (for starters) a trick over the next few days... I've looked around here and found numerous amounts of amazing tricks in my eyes, and, even though I'm a year and a few months into learning the art of magic, I'm still lost as to which trick to buy next. Please help me out... that'd be greatly appreciated. Here are the tricks I'm trying to choose from;

BeLieVe
Control
Pressure
Dangerous
Thread
TnR

Now, I know it'll all come down to my personal preference and what I'd probably enjoy performing the most, but I figure that getting a little help along the way can't hurt too much.

Thanks much all!!!

R.A.G

Sep 2, 2007
none of the above. buy something like Royal road to card magic, or the Card college series. you will get ALOT more bang for your buck

Feb 1, 2009
Manchester, UK.
He didn't ask for recommendations on other tricks, he asked for one out of the list. I'm sure he has considered others but has narrowed it down to these. I'd probably say Dangerous if it was my decision.

Aug 31, 2007
Hartford, CT
You know, if I may go off the list but stay in T11 tricks, I'd suggest Witness.

It's a great trick and a nice beginner's trick.

Out of that list though,

BeLieVe - great teaching, excellent trick and variations, but a little advanced.
Control - another great, simple little trick, but it works as an ending only.
Pressure - (don't have, can't say)
Dangerous - bunch of great tricks, and great teaching.
Thread - (don't have, can't say)
TnR - (don't have, can't say)

So out of the list, the one I would recommend is Dangerous as well.

Mar 26, 2008
Los Angeles
Yeah, don't buy any of these tricks yet. Start with the basics such as Expert at the Card Table, Royal Road to Card Magic, and etc. After you have mastered the basics. Then move on to the one trick dvds. Also, before getting one trick dvd's get the Art of Astonishment.

expert at the card table is not a basic

Sep 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
Get Pressure. The best 20 you'll ever spend on an impromptu effect. Although everyone will tell you other wise on how the effect is dumb and every one knows it. Which is completely untrue. They just couldn't perform up to par.

Aug 20, 2008
dont get TNR, it kinda sucks. and not practical.
dangerous has some good stuff.
witness is sick
belive is good too.
i would go with either dangerous or believe

Exactly..
Dangerous is pretty good, but it's little bit advanced for you I guess..
I would go with Royal Road to Card Magic, Expert At The Card Table, Art Of Astonishment or Brad Christian's Inside magic or How to do street magic.. Last one is perfect for begginers.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results