Why Andrei was banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2007
What the hell are you talking about?

The extreme cult of personality around Andrei.

One final thing. Andrei no offence or anything but reading your post pisses me off a bit. In annoyes me when your mentioned in these HL debates and you reply as if you were the inocent guy that was bullied for no reason. You made alot of posts dissing devo on decknique and on here. **** hyou even told devo to f*ck off on one of your vids. Just please stop this whole two faced attitude of yours. I respect you alot but please stop acting like a kid.

Don't forget that Darian was smacked down for standing up for himself against Andrei a couple months ago.

i think the point being made is that andrei isn't slinging a story, just trying to move on, where as de'vo, regardless of the truth, is hung up on something from the past. And i dont think avoiding a controversial topic on a public forum, or not speaking poorly of a former friend and colleague is a "ploy" or anything shady, i think its something to be respected. Its the same as telling someone on this forum to PM their problems with another member. Whatever the truth is thats for Andrei and De'vo to deal with, no point in broadcasting it.

Class is a good thing to have, but it doesn't excuse evasiveness.

I've known some very classy individuals in the past who make similar responses, but they always admit to some fault. They always admit that they contributed to the problem and hold themselves partially responsible for the outcome. That is being classy.

People have walked you through your arrogance too many times to count at this point, I'm sure the forum as a whole agrees there is only one thing left to post;

Two things.

First of all, I don't agree with you, so there goes your assertion that everyone is on your side.

Second, facepalm works better if you don't talk.

Jesus cross-dressing Christ on a bike, people...

Jan 27, 2008
You don't agree with me because you don't know what happened with Andrei's situation, this isn't an 'opinion' thing, so stop trying to be philisophical and stick to facts (although I edited my previous post to your liking.) Seeing posts like that^, Jamal, etc. makes me grow a huge distaste for this forum.
Arrogant kids who think they know more than everyone; no, 2,000 posts doesn't means you know everything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 29, 2009
At this point, this debate isn't any of our business. What we get out of this is:

-Do not go over to HL/SH and talk about Andrei.
-Talking about it obviously isn't settling anything because this should have been settled YEARS ago.

So, with that said, leave it be and follow both of their work not for their faulty coping skills, but for their actual card work.

Because we all know they didn't become 'big' based on the way they deal with situations. They are not politicians, they are cardists. So lets treat them as such and follow them for what they got famous for.

This thread can be closed.

Sep 1, 2007
You don't agree with me because you don't know what happened with Andrei's situation,

I was saying you were wrong about everyone hating copperfield because I don't hate him. And I didn't agree with your sentiment because I found it pompous and immature with undertones of fanboy.

this isn't an 'opinion' thing, so stop trying to be philisophical and stick to facts

Present them and maybe I will. So far all you've done is sulk and pout.

no, 2,000 posts doesn't means you know everything.

I haven't even looked at my post count in 6 months. Projection, much? Or are you just defaulting to a strawman argument in lieu of anything remotely intelligent to say?

Sep 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
I was saying you were wrong about everyone hating copperfield because I don't hate him. And I didn't agree with your sentiment because I found it pompous and immature with undertones of fanboy.

Present them and maybe I will. So far all you've done is sulk and pout.

I haven't even looked at my post count in 6 months. Projection, much? Or are you just defaulting to a strawman argument in lieu of anything remotely intelligent to say?

One word...Ownage....

Jun 22, 2009
This topic is steering.... Why can we not have a decent thread converstion... not debate about something?...

Jun 22, 2009
What's the point of everyone agreeing with each other? Not everyone has the same opinion.

Debates are healthy. As long as they're respectful and spiritful!

Mitch

Who said anything about agreeing with each other??? "Debates are healthy" Yea... when they are done as adults... this thread is a bowl of kids and adults discussing something... so views and opinions turn into a debate with calling the other person out or saying what they believe and then saying "Close thread" after.

This would be a great converstation if people keep it as views only and leave their feelings at the log in page.

Views are feelings in a way, if no one had feelings intelligent conversations would not exist. Debate is a useful tool epically for the younger magicians, if they truly believe in something they need to learn how to debate there reason. I am not talking about saying an opinion and then back off.

Any way I feel both Flourishers are great and hold no opinion on the topic, other then this topic is 4-5 years over its expiration date.

yea people get jelouse and people have compitition, Devo is a great flourisher and has came up with many a good flourish, so has andre. but this still doesnt answer the life long question what the wire is. so no matter who is better, the wire is still a mystery and many a noob will ask what it is without using the search bar.

Aug 31, 2007
Thanks for the input guys, I think this thread has run it's course, seeing as how the Jikhster has commented on the subject himself.

Stay awesome,

Monkz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results