Why doesn't T11 have a podcast up on iTunes?

Mar 7, 2009
Huntington, WV
im not exactly sure, however, i think they deff should. Cause i would deff put them on my ipod. I mean, i would like to listen to them on the go. I believe that it would be an awesome idea

timsilva

Elite Member
Nov 18, 2007
California
timsilva.com
Isn't it possible to just download them, and add them to itunes yourself? :confused:

Yes, you can put the downloaded mp3s onto your ipod, I have done that several times when I go on long drives. :)

The are all (mostly) available here: http://www.theory11.com/roundtable-discussions.php

But yeah, JB, you guys should upload all of them under a Theory11 account on iTunes Podcast - at least for the purpose of archiving them - since they are absolutely priceless.

Jan 13, 2008
I don't get how to download them, when i click MP3, it takes me to a black screen and just plays it.
When I click it, it takes me to a screen that has a little Quicktime media player audio thingy in the center. It has options like pause, volume control, forward and back buttons (which don't apply to these mp3s), and a little down arrow with more options, two of which are to save the file (one is 'Save As Source', the other 'Save As Quicktime Movie).

You may need to update your Quicktime plug-in to the newest version, or maybe your browser. :)

Edit:

Dude are you serious? Just right click on the MP3 button and select "save target as"!
Or do that, lol.

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
As a couple others have stated, simply right click the MP3 button located on our Roundtable Discussions archive and choose "Save Target / Source As..." to download your favorites. No immediate plans to get these up on iTunes, but definitely not ruling it out for the future.

Hope this helps! :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results