Win Magic : The unique knock out!

First of all I would like to say sorry to everyone here. I have been a let down to you all. It is just that there has been quite a few changes in my life, some have been upsetting, and some have been great.

I would just like to put this competition on hold for a little while if you do not mind, I will re-open a new thread, and may have to start again as it is not fair that you guys have waited this long.

I have not had the time, due to family issues I do not want to go into, I have been moving into a new house (which is lovely :)), I have graduated officially as you can see here:

2lvk1n7.jpg

:)

I have been working full time, and this month, every Saturday I will be performing at the Blackpool Pleasure Beach Resort with some of the best Burlesque girl performers in the country. Here is the poster:

vn094j.jpg

Anyway, sorry to make this into a blog sort of post, I just want to make sure you all know that I am still here, just life can take over sometimes, so I just want to make this post to apologise to everyone what a let down I have been. I promise I will make it up to you all.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results