Witness Contest?

Aug 31, 2007
I don't want to be a jerk, but are there ANY more clues somebody could give?

And is all this "source" stuff to do with a bunch of internet/computer jargon? Because I have noooo idea how to waid through all of that if I have to decode html or something dumb :D

Sep 2, 2007
I don't want to be a jerk, but are there ANY more clues somebody could give?
Here's some advice:

If there were a contest for Distortion, the first thing I would do would be to go through all the sections on the theory11 website -- Tricks, Playing Cards, 1-on-1, etc. -- looking for anything relating to Distortion.

When I encounter something, if anything, I would create a master-list of the most probable hints -- maybe the Six of Diamonds, Four of Diamonds -- anything that might help me find the hidden link for the imaginary Distortion Contest.

Then, I would use the master-list of keywords to search through the site, once again, looking for clues to where the contest might lie.

Hope this helps. (Be sure to check the entire site. Cerca Trova -- Seek and You Shall Find.)

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 21, 2007
earth
is the first clue when the vid says something like lee.asher/witnes/teaser? because when i type that in my computer shuts down all the internet pages that are open. :(

Sep 4, 2007
o man, I was so close for the first 15 minutes, then realized there is a very very small thing I failed to do. can't wait!

Peace and Love everybody

I know this is getting VERY old, but I will WYNN this contest. Well you cannot really win, but you can lose. If you lose it could make some people more angry depending on how badly you want to wynn the prize.

Brenden

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results