Working as a Magician on a Cruise Ship!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 13, 2012
Just an update, I'm out of town for a week, so I'll get back to recording the second podcast when I get back. Thank you for your patience, both of you lol
Keep asking questions and commenting.
Thank you!

Toby, I am just now finding this thread and your podcast. I joined specifically to participate and follow your podcast. I have started watching but I am going to have to come back to it and do it in bite sized pieces. I am excited to read and see what I have so far! Excellent job and very informative! Keep it up :)

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
Toby, I am just now finding this thread and your podcast. I joined specifically to participate and follow your podcast. I have started watching but I am going to have to come back to it and do it in bite sized pieces. I am excited to read and see what I have so far! Excellent job and very informative! Keep it up :)

Thanks man, I hope you enjoy it!
Since you re-vamped this thread, let me give you guys an upgrade. I'm back home again for the holidays, and I'll be home for several months. Which means if you have any more questions, concerns, requests etc. please let me know and I'll see what I can do. In the mean time I had my first TV and radio appearance, so that's kind of cool too :)

Aug 27, 2013
Just an update, I'm out of town for a week, so I'll get back to recording the second podcast when I get back. Thank you for your patience, both of you lol
Keep asking questions and commenting.
Thank you!
Where can i find the second podcast? thanks

Hi Emir

I have watched your podcasts and they were absolutely brilliant. they really have helped me understand exactly what I needed to know so thank you. I'm a bit late on this thread but am really hoping you can still help me out. I have contacted you on Facebook as i am very very interested in pursuing this path of career. I am a passionate musician, hypnotist and close up magician. I'm hoping you could contact me so we can chat and give me advice on how I can move forward with this and hopefully on a cruise line. Any help at all will be very very appreciated. Thanks.

Paul

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
Hi Emir

I have watched your podcasts and they were absolutely brilliant. they really have helped me understand exactly what I needed to know so thank you. I'm a bit late on this thread but am really hoping you can still help me out. I have contacted you on Facebook as i am very very interested in pursuing this path of career. I am a passionate musician, hypnotist and close up magician. I'm hoping you could contact me so we can chat and give me advice on how I can move forward with this and hopefully on a cruise line. Any help at all will be very very appreciated. Thanks.

Paul
Sure man, just hit me up on facebook again and we'll talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results