Working on a trick, need some help!

Apr 28, 2014
So, I'm trying to come up with some things that are mine, that I haven't seen before. I'm developing a trick that I think would work really good, though it's still in the early stages of creation right now. The general idea is this. I start off by telling the spectator(s) that the joker's don't have a form of their own, this is why people call them wild cards. They take on the form of anything you want them to be. From here, I would then change the blank card that I'm using as a Joker, into a card of choice. This could be used for a multitude of different effects other then this too. What I'm stuck on right now is the change, I want it to be very clean when done. I had a couple ideas so far.

1. Using transparency paper and sleight of hand techniques. Maybe putting it to the back of the card and switching it to the front of the card when the time comes right. Getting it to the front would probably not be that hard.

2. Having it mounted to the back of the card, to where it could ether pivot around the side, or around the top, like rolling over it.

So far, what do you guys think? The end of the small routine would be the joke appearing once more. Any criticism or advice, ideas, etc, will be awesome. Thanks so much!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results