Would you buy theory11 music?

Will you buy a Theory11 CD/DL once released?

• Total voters
Dec 8, 2007
The rumors are, that T11 will release a cd or a .mp3 download with some of Dana Hocking's music. Personally, I love the music that's used in the trailers and on the dvd's from T11. But what do you think? Would you spend money on these tracks? And would you perfer the album on cd or as a download?

Of course it would be great to listen to that music, and to use it in your own videos. But note that it wouldn't be so 'mysterious' and special anymore if everyone will use the music in their YouTube videos for example. And will you actually listen to the tracks, or will you only use it for performances?

Please give me your opinions. Cause if there are enough people who want to have the music, I'm sure that cd/download will come...

Sep 6, 2007
Ithaca, NY
I think it would be pretty cool to hear some more of his stuff. My initial impressions of the tracks behind the previews and whatnot were great, but unfortunately I think I've heard the "Trilogy Contest" tracks to death by now. Similarly-crafted pieces would be quite welcome, though, and I'd consider buying a CD if it were released. I may be one of two or three people left in this country that still use a portable CD player (barbaric, I know), so it'd be nice to add an actual item to my collection as opposed to an amalgamation of intangible data that'd end up burned on a disc anyway.

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
I think it would be great music to go in the background while you practise your magic (like De'Vo's XCM soundrack that is used to play while you practise XCM). And i would preffer download mp3, only because i live far away and shipping and customs for the CD would kill me...

Jan 27, 2008
Theory11 music cd, the new SuperHandz music cd!

I would very much consider purchasing some of the music that way I'm not bored when I'm practicing; it'll give me something to practice to.

..:Z:..

Dec 8, 2007
So a bunch of us (including me! :p) would want to have Dana's music...

Now let's hope the guys from Theory11 will hear our request!

What would you spent for the cd?
I think about $10-15 for the complete album/about 10-15ct per track...

Sep 1, 2007
I love Dana Hocking music, he's awesome with the guitar!!!His music is nice for when your practicing card flourishes too,the music that plays on the video of the Buck's hidden footage 2 makes me wanna grab my deck and start playing with it:D

Dec 8, 2007
I love Dana Hocking music, he's awesome with the guitar!!!His music is nice for when your practicing card flourishes too,the music that plays on the video of the Buck's hidden footage 2 makes me wanna grab my deck and start playing with it:D

Same.
He also did the Trilogy trailer music btw. Which is also AWSOME :D

Too bad the songs that are availible now (trilogy contest) are so short...

D

Deleted member 2755

I know it would never go on sale because it's from E, but Factory Sealed is amazing.:eek: Sometimes I watch the trailer just to hear the song.:rolleyes: (Please don't call me sad...)

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results