Wounded questions

I have 2 questions about wounded.

How hard is it on a scale of 1-10 (10 being the hardest)

And Can the tears of blood be used in a routine with Thread.

B smith is still asleep in his bed but I can shed some light on the question.
YES it can be used with thread.

At magi-fest someone came up to B and Wayne and gave them this idea. I think it would be a great theatrical piece combining the 2.

JM

Jan 4, 2009
West Allis,WI
weird

Actually i just performed those two effects together at a party recently...it was just an expirement....but i think sum of them took it too seriously...one girl fainted an the room went quite with stunned silence..it could also be that my agonizing scream freaked out everyone...hmmmm

Aug 1, 2008
i just got the effect wounded in today and its going to be fun to perform but the thing i have is i cannto get my eyes to water enough does anyone have anything else they use to make there eyes water better

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
Actually i just performed those two effects together at a party recently...it was just an expirement....but i think sum of them took it too seriously...one girl fainted an the room went quite with stunned silence..it could also be that my agonizing scream freaked out everyone...hmmmm

yeah, nothing says good reaction like temporarily cutting off blood flow to one's brain. that's why i don't think it's a very good idea to combine them.

Jan 13, 2008
I have 2 questions about wounded.

How hard is it on a scale of 1-10 (10 being the hardest)

And Can the tears of blood be used in a routine with Thread.
Difficulty: There are three methods included on the DVD for the hands, which vary in difficulty. There is one method which I would consider a 1. Seriously. The others...one takes a bit of setup (but is great, and is the method I use, along with the first one I mentioned), and one...well...it's just not one I'd use.
The tears isn't all that difficult either.

Routine: Yes, you can routine the two together. I personally don't think they go well together (to me, it just makes it look like the thread is making your eyes bleed or something, which seems silly to me, but some people may like it), but it's possible.

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
haha you've done things that I thought of too.

I've performed Tears of Blood with Thread. People do freak out. And Wounded is easy.

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
Hi- If you look in my signature you will see a review of Wounded by me.

This will probably answer any questions you need, if not PM me about any concerns.

-Best Wishes.

KOS07

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results