Wrath - Madison

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
Evolution. It's an interesting concept to think that we came from the apes, but imagine if we'd started where we are now - Who would we be then?

Daniel took an older effect from his arsenal that I've used and loved doing so over the last year or two, because of the sheer simplicity and directness of the effect, he's flipped this trick on it's head and turned it up to 11 adding insane visuals along side choreography that is second to none.

What you get when this downloads is a zipped up folder, the same as Madness, with a E-Book and Video tucked inside.

Daniel doesn't leave anything out in this and even shares a REALLY effective bonus handling that in my opinion adds even more to the effect with a slow visual restore of the signed selection.

You get a full HALF HOUR of video with very comprehensive step by step instructions, courtesy of a great voice over track by the man himself as well as the 11 page book with many colour photo's going over every move, angle and nuance as required for a clean easy learning curve.

As for the effect it's self, the methodology is phenomenal, watching D perform this I genuinely had no clue how the box burnt - There was no deck switch and I REALLY didn't expect the card restore.

This is magnificent work on Daniel's part - He's created a modern classic and I'm sure it'll truly take the community by storm!

D.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results