Wynn's Just Arrived

Aug 31, 2007
Imagination Land
hey all ;

i just recieved my BRICK of wynns (sorry i needed to say it :) ), and they are fabulous ! Anyways this is not a review but a thank you to the T11 crewfor selling these llovely jewels ;; ah i mean cards (lol). The package was sent on december 9th and arrived December 13 ! thats only 4 days to get to morocco (Thats an impressive shipment ).

Whenever they are sold again i am buying a load of them.

Aug 31, 2007
Imagination Land
they feel great ! better than guardians , ghosts , tallys , shadowmasters etc....... except : yep u geussed it Jerry's !

anyways they are not too stiff as others say and they do not fold on each other. take my word for it , im in no side its a very honest response

Nov 22, 2007
Oh yeah well I got two BRICKS(Sorry I just had to say it :rolleyes)

Some guy at dananddave.com/forum bought 4 bricks.

Sep 1, 2007
you guys have gone fanboy crazy!!! these decks are not nearly as good as shadow masters or even tallys. all they are is stiff, and that's just because they're thick ... jerrys were thin... ah never mind, you'll buy whatever theory 11 hypes up and not even listen to me! :)

you guys have gone fanboy crazy!!! these decks are not nearly as good as shadow masters or even tallys. all they are is stiff, and that's just because they're thick ... jerrys were thin... ah never mind, you'll buy whatever theory 11 hypes up and not even listen to me! :)
Maybe they have different taste and enjoy them. Maybe you don't. Doesn't mean they are fanboys. I bought six of them And I enjoy them very much. Doesn't mean I'm a fanboy I just have different style or taste than you.

Happy Holidays,
Michael

Sep 2, 2007
They aren't to stiff, but they are thick! but for some3 reason DL's are still very smooth an easy :p

Sep 9, 2007
just got mine.

they feel super stiff and a little heavy. overall though, i could get used to them. The feel like they're going to be super durable.

Aug 31, 2007
UK
Everyone here bash's anyone who isn't a fanboy instead of accepting what they say and asking them why they feel that way.

Aug 31, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
i have to say i am very glad with my brick these cards handle like ghosts but look 10 times better in my opinion i like the jumbo index and these cards aren't even that thick they are thinner than shadow masters. i love these cards and they will last me for a very long time as they are very durable

Sean.Cinco

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Orlando, FL
www.seancinco.com

You sound like an e-fanboy to me...:rolleyes:

Anyway, the Wynns are OK. I finally gave in and opened one of my decks and to me it's like a deck of the tactical bikes and a deck of bees had a baby together, because that's how my Wynns feel. My Wynns have the rough feel of the tactical bikes with the same thickness as a deck of bees. Is anyone else's Wynna like that or is it just mine? :confused:

Sep 1, 2007
My Wynns have the rough feel of the tactical bikes with the same thickness as a deck of bees. Is anyone else's Wynna like that or is it just mine? :confused:

half the people say that the Wynns finish is rough and stick together, which some say is good for cuts.

other half of people say they fan perfectly. so are there two flavors of brown wynns out there or do some people just not know what they're talking about. :confused:

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results